There are 238 users in the forums

Drops

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
For an offensive focused head coach, KS sure didn't pick up WR's and TE's that excel at actually catching the football!

Goodwin should be a full time track star by this time next year.

Goodwin should have a personal, portable jugz machine that goes wherever he does. Hopefully it's just a bad year. PFF has him at 4 career drops for his career, and 4 for this season.

Even Garcon is similar in trend too.

Similar trend? PFF has him at 0 drops.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
For an offensive focused head coach, KS sure didn't pick up WR's and TE's that excel at actually catching the football!

Goodwin should be a full time track star by this time next year.

Goodwin should have a personal, portable jugz machine that goes wherever he does. Hopefully it's just a bad year. PFF has him at 4 career drops for his career, and 4 for this season.

Even Garcon is similar in trend too.

Similar trend? PFF has him at 0 drops.

Pierre? Oh hell no... that's insane. He's dropped several this year but only 1 all last year.
Coolin' on the corner on a hot summer day
Just me, my posse and M.C.A.
I'll be honest...i figured that kyle being a terrific OC, would also know talent. Turns out not only did he not know O talent, lynch didn't know D talent either. The O is a whole lot worse, but when we got rid of every WR i was elated....should have done that 2 yrs ago. But i did want kerley. Still Iwas happy to see all but him go. Then we find out these guys excepting GArcon, couldn't catch worth a hil of beans. Drops drops drops. . And they are better? I don't think so. So mabye thie next yr instead of being so sure, mabye kyle and lynch get som help in picking talent. Because this yr they looked really bad. And we also get the benefit of holds, offsides, and motion penalties. What a crew. They will have to be a lot better to get asked back next yr. And TT is a great PR...when he doesn't put it on the ground and give the game away 4th play of the game. That is too awful for words. WTF are these guys thinking? It is really frustrating.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I'll be honest...i figured that kyle being a terrific OC, would also know talent. Turns out not only did he not know O talent, lynch didn't know D talent either. The O is a whole lot worse, but when we got rid of every WR i was elated....should have done that 2 yrs ago. But i did want kerley. Still Iwas happy to see all but him go. Then we find out these guys excepting GArcon, couldn't catch worth a hil of beans. Drops drops drops. . And they are better? I don't think so. So mabye thie next yr instead of being so sure, mabye kyle and lynch get som help in picking talent. Because this yr they looked really bad. And we also get the benefit of holds, offsides, and motion penalties. What a crew. They will have to be a lot better to get asked back next yr. And TT is a great PR...when he doesn't put it on the ground and give the game away 4th play of the game. That is too awful for words. WTF are these guys thinking? It is really frustrating.

They're thinking politics and dissension. That's the only way you can make That many head work errors.
Did we even have one drop today?

Nothing to see here. Yay!
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Nothing to see here. Yay!

I didn't notice any. We've marquise Goodwin dropp that same Td pass and Celek as well. Just drops we've see consistently this year

I don't think so, although Juszczyk keeps dropping the football AFTER the catch.
Soooooo, bring this back?

Soooooo, bring this back?

Ouch, but yes it seems fair. Though I'm only really interested in the lack of focus drops, the ones where you're trying to run before you have it.

Drops happen in the NFL, people have been flaming Garçon, probably because he didn't use to drop anything, but to me if you're laying out you can be excused.
Share 49erswebzone