There are 208 users in the forums

Drops

Originally posted by highwayone:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Very appropriates.

Oh wait, sorry, I missspellled.

Haha...surprised my autocorrect didn't change it to something bizarre.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
So remarkable, it literally needs it's own thread count.

nope. shanahan's fault.

We're also throwing 50 times a game because we're always behind. Then again, you could say we're always behind because these guys can't do their job AND CATCH THE DANG BALL. Take away one crucial drop per game and no doubt we have at least one win by now.

This...and it's not just the quantity, it's the quality. Critical drops in the RZ and EZ and so many on 3rd downs that killed drives and momentum or missed out on FG opportunities.

Yep. Add in an untimely false start or sack in those situations, and there's a reason the team can't score. Just a perfect storm of a bad season.

It really is.
  • titan
  • Veteran
So disappointing. We have a seasons worth of drops already. To make it worse we can't see what this offense can do with all these 3and outs cause of the drop passes.
Originally posted by titan:
So disappointing. We have a seasons worth of drops already. To make it worse we can't see what this offense can do with all these 3and outs cause of the drop passes.

Exactly right.
Is it me or is Beathard starting to throw the ball lower and lower like Kap and Gabbert did?
I don't suppose it has anything to do with air traffic regulations around San Jose Airport. What's the deal?
Heavy air in Silicon Valley?

Exactly right.

I thought we got rid on MacDonald.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Exactly right.

I thought we got rid on MacDonald.

Haha...got rid of one but added 7 more.
Originally posted by Sourball:
Is it me or is Beathard starting to throw the ball lower and lower like Kap and Gabbert did?
I don't suppose it has anything to do with air traffic regulations around San Jose Airport. What's the deal?

Well, a decent amount of his WR targets are under 6' tall coupled with having a 300 pound lineman ready to smash you in the mouth before you finish your follow through will likely lead to low throws.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ltrain:

Well, a decent amount of his WR targets are under 6' tall coupled with having a 300 pound lineman ready to smash you in the mouth before you finish your follow through will likely lead to low throws.

Difficult to step into a throw when your C is in your face nearly all of the game...
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Difficult to step into a throw when your C is in your face nearly all of the game...

More like his Azz from getting shoved back. Haha

Originally posted by jcs:

More like his Azz from getting shoved back. Haha

At least CJ hasn't butt-fumbled yet....
For an offensive focused head coach, KS sure didn't pick up WR's and TE's that excel at actually catching the football!

Goodwin should be a full time track star by this time next year.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
For an offensive focused head coach, KS sure didn't pick up WR's and TE's that excel at actually catching the football!

His number 11 is appropriate. LOOKS LIKE 2 ARMS WITH NO HANDS!

Goodwin should have a personal, portable jugz machine that goes wherever he does. Hopefully it's just a bad year. PFF has him at 4 career drops for his career, and 4 for this season.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Goodwin should have a personal, portable jugz machine that goes wherever he does. Hopefully it's just a bad year. PFF has him at 4 career drops for his career, and 4 for this season.

Even Garcon is similar in trend too.
Share 49erswebzone