We are losing to every other nfl team, & Cleveland
There are 559 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:Giants are having a lot of internal issues right now and that team pretty much quit. Eli has looked awful this year, but we did make Stanton look like a HOF QB. So next week is possible win. The only other possible win I see left besides that, is week 17 against the Rams. They clinch a playoff spot by then, and rest all their starters that week.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
If we do go 0-16 Shanny sould resign.
I'm just not getting any kind of a head coach vibe from this guy, injuries or no injuries, and that act would be the first hint of passion I've seen from him.
He really is far less than what I'd hoped.
Originally posted by TheRealGM:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
If we do go 0-16 Shanny sould resign.
I'm just not getting any kind of a head coach vibe from this guy, injuries or no injuries, and that act would be the first hint of passion I've seen from him.
He really is far less than what I'd hoped.
You do realize that we pretty much gutted our entire roster and hit the reset button right? Even the moves we made in the offseason were pretty much to get capable bodies who can potentially be functionable. I'm in no way holding this season against Shanahan whatsoever. You wanna blame somebody blame Baalke for turning this team into a s**t show.
Originally posted by TheRealGM:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
If we do go 0-16 Shanny sould resign.
I'm just not getting any kind of a head coach vibe from this guy, injuries or no injuries, and that act would be the first hint of passion I've seen from him.
He really is far less than what I'd hoped.
You do realize that we pretty much gutted our entire roster and hit the reset button right? Even the moves we made in the offseason were pretty much to get capable bodies who can potentially be functionable. I'm in no way holding this season against Shanahan whatsoever. You wanna blame somebody blame Baalke for turning this team into a s**t show.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:If we do go 0-16 Shanny sould resign.
I'm just not getting any kind of a head coach vibe from this guy, injuries or no injuries, and that act would be the first hint of passion I've seen from him.
He really is far less than what I'd hoped.
Originally posted by jcs:Originally posted by TheRealGM:Originally posted by 5Jan2003:If we do go 0-16 Shanny sould resign.
I'm just not getting any kind of a head coach vibe from this guy, injuries or no injuries, and that act would be the first hint of passion I've seen from him.
He really is far less than what I'd hoped.
You do realize that we pretty much gutted our entire roster and hit the reset button right? Even the moves we made in the offseason were pretty much to get capable bodies who can potentially be functionable. I'm in no way holding this season against Shanahan whatsoever. You wanna blame somebody blame Baalke for turning this team into a s**t show.
It would be one thing if he inherited this roster and forced to play it like Chip but over 65% of the 53 man roster are his guys...
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If we go 0-16 after getting absolutely ****-teased weeks 2-6 I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Originally posted by jcs:It would be one thing if he inherited this roster and forced to play it like Chip but over 65% of the 53 man roster are his guys...