LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Will this be the first winless team in 49er history?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will this be the first winless team in 49er history?

I seriously think it may happen. I can't see them beating any team orher then the Browns, and last time I checked we don't play them. Sadly, my vote is yes.
Giants are having a lot of internal issues right now and that team pretty much quit. Eli has looked awful this year, but we did make Stanton look like a HOF QB. So next week is possible win. The only other possible win I see left besides that, is week 17 against the Rams. They clinch a playoff spot by then, and rest all their starters that week.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Giants are having a lot of internal issues right now and that team pretty much quit. Eli has looked awful this year, but we did make Stanton look like a HOF QB. So next week is possible win. The only other possible win I see left besides that, is week 17 against the Rams. They clinch a playoff spot by then, and rest all their starters that week.

Texans looks like a possible win now that Watson is out.
Giants will probably blow us out sadly.
[ Edited by AlexCat49er on Nov 5, 2017 at 6:20 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Its gonna be tough to get a win. Everybody is injured and nobody wants to lose to a winless team. If we werent so beat up Id definitely think we could win, but we lose 2-3 players per game so i cant really see us winning
[ Edited by Antix on Nov 5, 2017 at 6:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Texans and giants are possibilities, but no way Rams. I would throw in Bears too, but overall those teams have more talent to get the win.
Sadly enough we will probably be 0-16, with all the injuries I don't even know how we are fielding a team.

They'll have one of those games where everything clicks and the ball bounces their way the entire game. Sadly 9ers go 0-16 this year.
My real answer: if we don't start Jimmy G, then it's a possibility. I think Jimmy G can get us a win or two though. Our defense, as frustrating as it is sometimes, has generally done its job this season (including today). It's the offense that needs help.
Yes

With Beathard 0-16

With Jimmy G 2-14
Yes and it's going to be extremely embarassing.
I hope not. The franchise will become more remembered for going 0-16 than winning 5 Super Bowls.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Giants and Texans games are winnable
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Texans still have a good Defense...
Share 49ersWebzone