LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 184 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at WASHINGTON REDSKINS - 2017 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bowman is gone. So we're down to Reid, Colbert, Watson, Goodwin, Armstead, Harold, and Williams. Get rid of them all, stop the pressure on players that don't want to insult the country, stop the distractions and divided team, start thinking football 24/7, and we'll be winning all of these mistake ridden games.
[ Edited by BOI49er on Oct 15, 2017 at 2:59 PM ]
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Bowman is gone. So we're down to Reid, Colbert, Watson, Goodwin, Armstead, Harold, and Williams. Get rid of them all, stop the pressure on players that don't want to insult the country, stop the distractions and divided team, start thinking football 24/7, and we'll be winning all of these mistake ridden games.

Stop being racist. Why don't you talk about why they're doing it?
Reid, when you are supposedly a vet, the qb of the secondary, you make plays not mistakes
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49er:
Not sure why so many people, including FOX analyst, are so high on Cousins, and imo the 49ers are better off drafting a QB rather than over paying for Cousins who is around a 6-6.5 QB on a 1-10 scale. Obviously many will disagree and that is fine but I see Cousins like a Sam Bradford with Bikes not the RAMS, or a Carson Palmer when he was a Bengal (not as a Cardinal because he sux now) but to me Cousins is slightly better than average but he's never going to be a Rodgers, Brees, Brady, nor does his star look as bright in the future as does Wentz or perhaps even Watson who is just a rookie. Someone else on this thread said Cousin's looks mediocre and I agree. Cousin's is not consistent enough to be top tier praise or pay and the fact that most people said today's game would be ugly proves that. Or it proves that many posting on this forum thinks 6 games is time to turn a dumpster fire into a Superbowl bound team. I ask those people what is the difference between 8-9 or 3-14? (Other than a lower draft pick which is counter productive ) Bottom line this team is not ready to compete in the playoffs even if they went 9-8 they would loose 1st or 2nd round if that record got them into the playoffs. The team has been competitive in most every single game and I like their coaches,gm and direction much-much more than the past 2 seasons. The main thing Shanahan needs to clean up are the penalties, 2nd the drops. Bilichek would sit or trade every player who kept making the same stupid penalties and drops no matter who you are.

Who is this theoretical QB that you are drafting? So far this QB class looks shaky as hel. None of them look like surefire franchise QB prospects. All have major flaws.

That's what everybody said about this years QB class and it looking like it's pretty good
Originally posted by niners94:

Racism and the kneeling aside, I'd be fine cutting all those players lol
0-6. CJ showed he can play pretty good given certain circumstances. Our run game wasn't great and it was nice to see CJ give some life to the offense. The Defense played well. Our Linebackers suck. Still holes and injuries through the defense. I think this team is playing good in certain aspects, but there's not a ton of talent still.

Because the workplace is not the place for it, and your comment is racist.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Not sure why so many people, including FOX analyst, are so high on Cousins, and imo the 49ers are better off drafting a QB rather than over paying for Cousins who is around a 6-6.5 QB on a 1-10 scale. Obviously many will disagree and that is fine but I see Cousins like a Sam Bradford with Bikes not the RAMS, or a Carson Palmer when he was a Bengal (not as a Cardinal because he sux now) but to me Cousins is slightly better than average but he's never going to be a Rodgers, Brees, Brady, nor does his star look as bright in the future as does Wentz or perhaps even Watson who is just a rookie. Someone else on this thread said Cousin's looks mediocre and I agree. Cousin's is not consistent enough to be top tier praise or pay and the fact that most people said today's game would be ugly proves that. Or it proves that many posting on this forum thinks 6 games is time to turn a dumpster fire into a Superbowl bound team. I ask those people what is the difference between 8-9 or 3-14? (Other than a lower draft pick which is counter productive ) Bottom line this team is not ready to compete in the playoffs even if they went 9-8 they would loose 1st or 2nd round if that record got them into the playoffs. The team has been competitive in most every single game and I like their coaches,gm and direction much-much more than the past 2 seasons. The main thing Shanahan needs to clean up are the penalties, 2nd the drops. Bilichek would sit or trade every player who kept making the same stupid penalties and drops no matter who you are.

Who is this theoretical QB that you are drafting? So far this QB class looks shaky as hel. None of them look like surefire franchise QB prospects. All have major flaws.

That's what everybody said about this years QB class and it looking like it's pretty good

No because Watson, mahomes, and trubisky were all balling, who is balling out this year?

"75,000 Army veterans live in Puerto Rico. Many struggle in shelters after hurricane Maria"

Hypocrisy isn't it? They get insulted over flag but not for fellow Americans. Fellow veterans.

Flags mean more around here.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 15, 2017 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:

Watch he's going to say Pick6 Rosen....

Because that has never happened to any good QB's.

Whoever has a problem with the kneeling should just stop watching the games. The players should have a voice as long as they are not committing crimes and are being constitutional. They aren't flag burning bro. It's a political protest over the mistreatment of African Americans by Police.
Originally posted by Hunter:
Whoever has a problem with the kneeling should just stop watching the games. The players should have a voice as long as they are not committing crimes and are being constitutional. They aren't flag burning bro. It's a political protest over the mistreatment of African Americans by Police.

Their protest is accomplishing nothing, it could be done outside of the game

We got f**ked
Some people were saying Cousins is bad because he threw that int today. It's almost funny. It would be if they weren't serious.

You just don't judge college QB's by one game. You don't judge any QB by one game. A full season? Sure. Like I pointed out last night, multiple first round QB's have had multiple int games in college. Even pick 6's.

If you just don't like a guy, using one game or even one play as a means to label him a "bust" is far too transparent.

Try using deeper analysis. I don't even want to waste time arguing over Rosen's bad game. I haven't even had a chance to watch it yet because I don't have the Pc12 network.

From what I saw on the news he was taking sack after sack after sack after defenders got into the backfield unblocked. That tends to generate ints.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by Hunter:

Their protest is accomplishing nothing, it could be done outside of the game
That argument will no doubt be presented by the league on Tuesday, when they meet with the players' union about the protests and possible avenues where the NFL could help away from the field.
Share 49ersWebzone