LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 478 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at WASHINGTON REDSKINS - 2017 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The refs probably bet on the moneyline
Originally posted by Hunter:
Whoever has a problem with the kneeling should just stop watching the games. The players should have a voice as long as they are not committing crimes and are being constitutional. They aren't flag burning bro. It's a political protest over the mistreatment of African Americans by Police.

They're on the clock, at work. I can't protest at work without getting fired. Especially if I was calling the entire nation racist. That would hurt my companies profits. I would get fired immediately.

You don't have "free speech" at work. That's not what the first amendment is about
https://youtu.be/CuWQfMGjZF4
[ Edited by Cisco0623 on Oct 15, 2017 at 3:17 PM ]
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Bowman is gone. So we're down to Reid, Colbert, Watson, Goodwin, Armstead, Harold, and Williams. Get rid of them all, stop the pressure on players that don't want to insult the country, stop the distractions and divided team, start thinking football 24/7, and we'll be winning all of these mistake ridden games.

Stop being racist. Why don't you talk about why they're doing it?

Because the workplace is not the place for it, and your comment is racist.

You you have cameras in your work place? Do people cheer for you at your work place? It's not a normal workplace and it's the best place to get attention for their cause. My comment is racist how?
The grievance/lawsuit that Kap is filing will be interesting...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
Some people were saying Cousins is bad because he threw that int today. It's almost funny. It would be if they weren't serious.

You just don't judge college QB's by one game. You don't judge any QB by one game. A full season? Sure. Like I pointed out last night, multiple first round QB's have had multiple int games in college. Even pick 6's.

If you just don't like a guy, using one game or even one play as a means to label him a "bust" is far too transparent.

Try using deeper analysis. I don't even want to waste time arguing over Rosen's bad game. I haven't even had a chance to watch it yet because I don't have the Pc12 network.

From what I saw on the news he was taking sack after sack after sack after defenders got into the backfield unblocked. That tends to generate ints.
3-3 this season and that was the easy part of the UCLA schedule. Can't wait to see him against an actual Defense.
Also, jcs, which QB do you like?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

We got f**ked

I'm tellin' ya we are mark cause of the protests
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
The refs probably bet on the moneyline

Three guarentees in life: death, taxes, and shotty officiating.
Originally posted by jcs:
Some people were saying Cousins is bad because he threw that int today. It's almost funny. It would be if they weren't serious.

You just don't judge college QB's by one game. You don't judge any QB by one game. A full season? Sure. Like I pointed out last night, multiple first round QB's have had multiple int games in college. Even pick 6's.

If you just don't like a guy, using one game or even one play as a means to label him a "bust" is far too transparent.

Try using deeper analysis. I don't even want to waste time arguing over Rosen's bad game. I haven't even had a chance to watch it yet because I don't have the Pc12 network.

From what I saw on the news he was taking sack after sack after sack after defenders got into the backfield unblocked. That tends to generate ints.
3-3 this season and that was the easy part of the UCLA schedule. Can't wait to see him against an actual Defense.

Yes, Rosen plays on a crappy team. Keep trying. Which QB do you like?
[ Edited by LeProfessionnel on Oct 15, 2017 at 3:19 PM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:

We got f**ked

Garçon tried to avoid contact, Brown initiated contact while ball was in the air. OPI? F the refs.
Whoever has a problem with the kneeling should just stop watching the games. The players should have a voice as long as they are not committing crimes and are being constitutional. They aren't flag burning bro. It's a political protest over the mistreatment of African Americans by Police.

The NFL also has a right to prevent them from doing it as well. Its a business and they are employees. They represent the league and the league has taken a lot of negative publicity over this. Most people don't have a platform to discuss their political views at their place of employment. I am not saying player and people shouldn't feel the way they do or that there aren't problems in this country. In fact, for the players, I would encourage them to embrace being role models and I like that they are passionate about things outside of football. That said, using their fame and money to impact the community would go a lot further than kneeling down on a Sunday though.

They're on the clock, at work. I can't protest at work without getting fired. Especially if I was calling the entire nation racist. That would hurt my companies profits. I would get fired immediately.

You don't have "free speech" at work. That's not what the first amendment is about

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/sports/national-anthem-protests-black-athletes.amp.html

Protesting in sports has dated back a long ways.. Unless you work in the sports field or sector then no it's not the same.

If you do your research, it's not going anywhere. Don't watch sports then if it's annoying or you care less about the issues. Simple if it bothers you so much.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 15, 2017 at 3:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by Crown:
Ok
NFL has it out for 9ers

Absolutely no doubt. Between CK and a few 49er players continuing to kneel there's no way the 49ers aren't getting a call. The continued bad calls at the end of close games isn't by accident.

How did that VD fumble not get overturned then? He was down.

You won't get a response.

That was a terrible call. I think he's talking about when it's crunch time...last couple minutes of the game or final drive probably.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Yes, Rosen plays on a crappy team. Keep trying. Which QB do you like?

Right now the kids playing in Oklahoma. Rosen has a good offense around him by the way...most of his yards yesterday were on screens. This convo should go back to the Draft site however.
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 15, 2017 at 3:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone