49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 588 users in the forums

13 players cut by 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Finally!!! Glad to see Purcell gone!!!
I'm most surprised about WR Rogers. Wasn't he a star in CFL, but got injured? I was hoping to see if he could contribute this season.
Figured hamm and Rogers would stick around awhile
What was the point of them signing DiManche and McManis only to cut them a month later? Were they depth in case we didnt get the LB we wanted in the draft?
No more free checks! Earn your money with hard working play of the field or GTFOH!!!!
[ Edited by maya0724 on May 2, 2017 at 11:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
What was the point of them signing DiManche and McManis only to cut them a month later? Were they depth in case we didnt get the LB we wanted in the draft?

Probably that or didn't show up well at the mini camp we had
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Finally!!! Glad to see Purcell gone!!!

Originally posted by Niners99:
What was the point of them signing DiManche and McManis only to cut them a month later? Were they depth in case we didnt get the LB we wanted in the draft?

Got a tryout, didn't impress much, got sent packing. I love how decisive these guys are in moving on from players.
Originally posted by Niners99:
What was the point of them signing DiManche and McManis only to cut them a month later? Were they depth in case we didnt get the LB we wanted in the draft?

Exactly
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Was hoping Eric Rogers would get a chance. Guess not.
56 is now open for Foster.
Eric Rogers really ugh guess we're stuck with midget WR's
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Figured hamm and Rogers would stick around awhile

I wonder if Hamm / Rogers are PS eligible, but I don't think so.
Ouch. I wanted to see Rogers get a chance to see the field. I guess the ACL still isn't healing properly. Would rather have seen Ellington on there. Purcell was an obvious one. Dude had the opportunity of a lifetime being behind Mr. Glass Ian Williams and didn't take advantage of it at all.

With Rogers gone, do we have even one receiver over 6'?
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on May 2, 2017 at 11:25 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone