There are 197 users in the forums

13 players cut by 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by cciowa:
good , screw em all.. thank god that worthless cfl wide out who everyone loved is gone.. he was garbage from the start. screw the whole lot of them and i do not want to hear.. but but we can always bring em back later,

he broke his knee blocking on a punt in training camp, there was no start
lol
so. i do not care. then that is one the dumb coaches having him do something he should not have been doing. screw them and him. and no . they are not coming back to the practice squad.
It's interesting that Smelter (6'2") is still here.

But other than him a good nickname for our WR corps is the lollipop guild.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
No surprises here.

Purcell and Skov were favorites of the old regime. I always liked Skov from his Stanford days, but he is limited athletically and doesn't fit our need for speed.

Guys like Balducci, Rogers, and Shepherd were Chip Kelly guys. Its unfortunate we never got to see what Rogers could do, but he is coming off an ACL and we have plenty of bodies at WR competing.

key words. old regime
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
good , screw em all.. thank god that worthless cfl wide out who everyone loved is gone.. he was garbage from the start. screw the whole lot of them and i do not want to hear.. but but we can always bring em back later,
That's good and all, but I'd like to see how you really feel...

we need an infusion of new young talent. new names,. am so sick of hearing . well hopefully he stays healthy. that is for losers and suckers

Agree

I'm sick of, "When he gets healthy we'll really have a solid player."

lol
so. i do not care. then that is one the dumb coaches having him do something he should not have been doing. screw them and him. and no . they are not coming back to the practice squad.

You seem nice
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Finally!!! Glad to see Purcell gone!!!

This.
How many of these 13 are from Baalke?
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Eric Rogers really ugh guess we're stuck with midget WR's

i could less about his injury, he did squat for us and in our rebuilding mode. we do not have time to f**k around with people like him, screw him

??? He was injured during offseason
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Finally Purcell is gone.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

lol

? most guys trying to make a team try to earn a spot on the roster by playing special teams.
lol

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by slowriot:

lol

You seem nice
i think i am right, the coaches were dumb and i do not think any will ever see the practice squad. nice is when you are happy with just going to the super bowl.
Are we down to 90 players now?
Oh God!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Agree

I'm sick of, "When he gets healthy we'll really have a solid player."

Oh God! All the time. lol
Originally posted by slowriot:

lol

You seem nice

New cc
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Are we down to 90 players now?

think they're at 87 now
Share 49ersWebzone