49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 440 users in the forums

Off-Season workouts/OTAs thread!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days

Guess who without looking it up Anybody?


Easy, Cody Pickett.

Nope.

Steve Young throwing right handed.

Looks like him if you zoom in on the picture.

I tried but it didn't work... I'd smoke but I'm trying to workout in a bit haha. Nate Montana!

i thought it was one of the montana boys
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days

Guess who without looking it up Anybody?


Easy, Cody Pickett.

Nope.

Steve Young throwing right handed.

Looks like him if you zoom in on the picture.

I tried but it didn't work... I'd smoke but I'm trying to workout in a bit haha. Nate Montana!

i thought it was one of the montana boys

Totally forgot we even brought him in. Hey atleast he felt what it was like to be a niner and throw the pads on like his dad for practice.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Apr 6, 2017 at 3:17 PM ]
Just for fun lol.



4 days people! Let's the Juice start flowing baby.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
3 days
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,887
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

Brock is such an idiot...
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

Brock is such an idiot...

Whatevs, perhaps they were already planning on trading/cutting him during or after the draft Anyhoot. I wonder if this shakes up the board at all. Great year for DBs, already been open to keeping Ward at CB and taking a FS in the draft.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
2 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days

Thank God. My juices are boiling.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Pete Rose alert.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Just for fun lol.



4 days people! Let's the Juice start flowing baby.

Watch him take a huge step back.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Just for fun lol.



4 days people! Let's the Juice start flowing baby.

Watch him take a huge step back.

I thought he had a good year for a rookie. Let's see if they open things up more to take more shots.

Sophomore slump can be real.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I thought he had a good year for a rookie. Let's see if they open things up more to take more shots.

Sophomore slump can be real.

Its definitely real. Once the NFL gets some film on you and can put together an accurate scouting report things change quick.

The good ones elevate their game and can adapt. The others just fizzle out because their game has been figured out and thats all they have got.
[ Edited by JBrack on Apr 8, 2017 at 12:24 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by Jcool:

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone