LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Again, something that happened in year 1. Its okay for a first time HC/GM to make some mistakes. We all make mistakes at our jobs. The most important thing is learning from those mistakes. They have done a great job learning as they go and have now built one of the best rosters in the NFL. They have a young QB with a high ceiling and another young QB that has shown to be a gamer. Both with elite cognitive abilities. Hate all you want but make sure to keep that same attitude when Kyle Shanahan wins a SB.

I'll give Kyle all the praise in world IF and when he wins with the 49ers. The problem is he's too arrogant and stuck in his ways looking for a certain type of player.

No. Please don't. Believing in someone after the fact is worthless.
Again, something that happened in year 1. Its okay for a first time HC/GM to make some mistakes. We all make mistakes at our jobs. The most important thing is learning from those mistakes. They have done a great job learning as they go and have now built one of the best rosters in the NFL. They have a young QB with a high ceiling and another young QB that has shown to be a gamer. Both with elite cognitive abilities. Hate all you want but make sure to keep that same attitude when Kyle Shanahan wins a SB.

I'll give Kyle all the praise in world IF and when he wins with the 49ers. The problem is he's too arrogant and stuck in his ways looking for a certain type of player.

Believe in after the fact yes..

Giving someone credit afterwards is different. Some people have annointed Kyle as the greatest without winning anything. If he wins, I'll give him credit. To date, he has not accomplished what he has been brought here to do.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Mar 11, 2023 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Giving someone credit afterwards is different. Some people have annointed Kyle as the greatest without winning anything. If he wins, I'll give him credit. To date, he has not accomplished what he has been brought here to do.

Who's called him the greatest? Way to make up stupid s**t.
Stop whining ya bum...mute me . I have answers you just don't want to listen...so never.. respond to my text again.. clown

You haven't answered s**t. It's just a cry fest from you

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 11, 2023 at 5:33 PM ]

Not one f**king person has anointed him the greatest…if that's your issue then you've been arguing with yourself
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Not one f**king person has anointed him the greatest…if that's your issue then you've been arguing with yourself
lol.. stop entertaining these trolls. .No football IQ whatsoever

No one buys that for a second
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
That flys in the face of what the players actually say.

More then one player has said they brain storm with Shanny and said specifically the team is run by committee with a large amount of player input.

How you get stubborn and full of himself out of that is beyond me.

I'll edit this to put in a video from the last time I heard this mentioned.

Deebo is specifically talking about Shanny putting players before anything, and how he seeks out input from his players and very matterfactly says Kyle does not make any decisions on his own.

This is way more CEO then it is tyrant.

Theres an assumption that he's just like Harbaugh. He's not and has never been.

Sounds like Bill Walsh with the 1 foot in front of the numbers thing.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
That flys in the face of what the players actually say.

More then one player has said they brain storm with Shanny and said specifically the team is run by committee with a large amount of player input.

How you get stubborn and full of himself out of that is beyond me.

I'll edit this to put in a video from the last time I heard this mentioned.

Deebo is specifically talking about Shanny putting players before anything, and how he seeks out input from his players and very matterfactly says Kyle does not make any decisions on his own.

This is way more CEO then it is tyrant.

Theres an assumption that he's just like Harbaugh. He's not and has never been.

Sounds like Bill Walsh with the 1 foot in front of the numbers thing.

It's no wonder Deevah asked to be traded... NOW IT MAKES SENSE..

Originally posted by 9moon:
It's no wonder Deevah asked to be traded... NOW IT MAKES SENSE..

He asked to be traded because he wanted the most money possible.

Stop whining ya bum...mute me . I have answers you just don't want to listen...so never.. respond to my text again.. clown

You haven't answered s**t. It's just a cry fest from you

who woulda thought Shanny had a dude crush on Sam Darnold... he gonna coach him up to keep BCBs seat warm
I've had my criticisms of Kyle in the past.. and still now on some things.

I also don't like when our local media kisses his ass and don't call him out on BS when things are bad.

BUT that being said, what I hate worse is when media go out of their way to create/report drama. Ridiculous s**t like what Lowell Cohen used to do, and now his son.

I don't expect much from that Cohen lineage, but I did expect more from Mike Silver.... but ever since he's moved back into town after a long time away, he's been looking for s**t that's not there.. stirring some s**t that's not there... all to get hits for his articles. Comes off so desperate for an old time vet. And he's continuing again this offseason.

On camera he's joke full and has fun with TV Media, but his articles just drama s**t.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Mar 31, 2023 at 9:49 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone