LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 189 users in the forums

I check 'Zone, hopping for news of firings or a shake up, how about you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I check 'Zone, hopping for news of firings or a shake up, how about you?

Me, I just care about one thing these days, seeing this front office getting flushed! I gave up on X's and O's. Arguing over a 3-4 vs. 4-3, or who should be starting seems like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, while that captain is shouting full steam ahead!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We have entered Cleveland Brownsville.
If you go to the 'Zone just for this purpose, I'd recommend downloading the ESPN and B/R apps and selecting the 49ers as a favorite team. Those generally keep me updated on the spot in terms of news.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Dec 16, 2016 at 9:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If you go to the 'Zone just for this purpose, I'd recommend downloading the ESPN and B/R apps and selecting the 49ers as a favorite team. Those generally keep me updated on the spot in terms of news.

Yeah, but when the axe falls, I wanna hear the reaction from you, and my fellow Zoners!
"like"
  • thl408
I also jump up and down when I check the Zone. Hella excites.
Originally posted by thl408:

High light of my day!
I wake up hoping for baalke and chip fired articles.
For real though, there is less than a 5% chance that anyone will be fired in 2016. The moves will likely be made on January 1 shortly after the last game or on the following day, which is Black Monday.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
For real though, there is less than a 5% chance that anyone will be fired in 2016. The moves will likely be made on January 1 shortly after the last game or on the following day, which is Black Monday.

I never understand why teams wait for black monday. The sooner you can a GM, the sooner you can bring is talent to interview, the same with coaches, you can have a staff together sooner, and get focused on the draft and free agency. Waiting until Black Monday, to me means you are waiting to see who get fired, so you can rummage through the retreads.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its like an early Xmas present except our present isn't coming. Atleast Steve Young blasted the Yorks for ruining us! Wishing the rest of the legends would chime in.
Originally posted by thl408:

Lol
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its like an early Xmas present except our present isn't coming. Atleast Steve Young blasted the Yorks for ruining us! Wishing the rest of the legends would chime in.

Yeah yorks are getting pummeled in the media. Brings some joy in one of the worst seasons in niner history.

At least under the 1-15 team we just got some young potential players.

Our purge hasn't even started yet.
  • bors
  • Veteran
I enjoy the general banter. Game day threads. Mock drafts. I also enjoy watching the mods get trolled then all the hurt feels from time outs
I am only looking for.....when will the change come...BIG CHANGE!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone