LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 144 users in the forums

I check 'Zone, hopping for news of firings or a shake up, how about you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I check 'Zone, hopping for news of firings or a shake up, how about you?

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wake up hoping for baalke and chip fired articles.

Me too!
Was hoping to see Jed York fired too or at least demoted, but John York confirmed that won't happen in an article today: John on Jed
There is no hope in Ninerland. We're gonna draft a QB and he is going to get killed playing here. This is 100% Baalke's fault. How the F could he show his face today on the sidelines? I hate you Trent Baalke.
If we are looking in the zone for someone to get canned while we are in such a bad state then you will eventually get Tourette's.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Me too!

Me three!
Only reason. And curious about which incompetent football operations decision the York family will make.
Monday morning, here I am hopeful for the shake up....disappointed agin!
Still hopping like a Jackrabbit
You know how there isa draft clock countdown on the front page of the zone, or a count down to the season? I think we need a count down to Black Monday! A countdown to the start of the business day, on black Monday, then a second clock timing the announcement of Trent firing! Maybe we could take bets, start a pool, I'll take 1 hour 22 minutes, and 34 seconds, after the start of business black Monday, the announcement comes down!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
You know how there isa draft clock countdown on the front page of the zone, or a count down to the season? I think we need a count down to Black Monday! A countdown to the start of the business day, on black Monday, then a second clock timing the announcement of Trent firing! Maybe we could take bets, start a pool, I'll take 1 hour 22 minutes, and 34 seconds, after the start of business black Monday, the announcement comes down!

While you guys are excited for Black Monday, i am not. Even if baalke gets fired, i'm afraid of who jed decides to replace Baalke with....think about it. You're replacing one piece of s**t with, perhaps, a bigger piece of incompetent dog s**t.

It's very sad that the majority of the zone can run a football team better than Jed. Jed has set the bar reaaaaaaaaaallll low in Santa Clara...

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

While you guys are excited for Black Monday, i am not. Even if baalke gets fired, i'm afraid of who jed decides to replace Baalke with....think about it. You're replacing one piece of s**t with, perhaps, a bigger piece of incompetent dog s**t.

It's very sad that the majority of the zone can run a football team better than Jed. Jed has set the bar reaaaaaaaaaallll low in Santa Clara...

Given Jed's past decision making I believe what you say is right. Who is he going to realistically put in as GM if he sacks Baalke? Paraag? Some other Yes Man Sycophant?

Odds on if he replaces Baalke the decision to replace him will just be another bad decision. To me everyone is just playing Madden with talk of replacing GMs, HeadCoaches and QBs.

All what will happen is O'Neil will be sacked and Gabbert will be released. Then with our second draft pick Baalke will stuff it up and make a pick who has a dud knee and will re hire Reggie Bush after his law suit finishes, give him one game and put him on IR with a broken finger nail and sore butt
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Webzone is the fastest way to get breaking news and info on the team.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
The Webzone is the fastest way to get breaking news and info on the team.

It sure is. And from reading all the comments many of us here would make great GMs and Head Coaches
Originally posted by pdizo916:

So, you think it can get worse than one win? Trent is awful, and a cancer on this team. He has created a culture of fear and mistrust. Anyone would be an improvement.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Me too!

I come here every day because I'm unemployed
Share 49ersWebzone