LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

The way our defense play's makes me wonder: Do the 49ers still lift weights?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sacniner:
This thread is funny, but honestly, the reports from Tomsula were concerning. He made the team soft. Although, Chip had a reputation of making guys work too hard.

I think Chip just ran guys too much with his no huddle offense. He has obviously not done that here, his no huddle offense got a delay of game this week LOL

We operate at a snails pace, now just imagine what practice looks like?
[ Edited by glorydayz on Nov 28, 2016 at 12:17 PM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
#SOFT

I knew this would happen after they fired JH. His teams always play hard and go all out.

His teams are created in his likeness: he wants to bully teams ala Bo Schembechler.

See San Diego State, Stanford, 49ers, and Michigan.

The guy is a A++ football coach.

When players are complaining of too much work and the owner actually acts on it, there is a terrible precedent that is set. Players probably view the 49ers as a snoopy camp, thus attracting loafers and deterring guys who want to win.
#SOFT

I knew this would happen after they fired JH. His teams always play hard and go all out.

His teams are created in his likeness: he wants to bully teams ala Bo Schembechler.

When players are complaining of too much work and the owner actually acts on it, there is a terrible precedent that is set. Players probably view the 49ers as a snoopy camp, thus attracting loafers and deterring guys who want to win.

Yes sir!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
This thread is funny, but honestly, the reports from Tomsula were concerning. He made the team soft. Although, Chip had a reputation of making guys work too hard.

I think Chip just ran guys too much with his no huddle offense. He has obviously not done that here, his no huddle offense got a delay of game this week LOL

Chip will keep it slow until he is confident the team have fully internalised his scheme so it becomes like a reflex. A scheme like Chip's has a longer transition time then most other schemes because it is so novel.
You don't need weights when your drinking protein shakes dude.
Originally posted by Goatie:

Chip will keep it slow until he is confident the team have fully internalised his scheme so it becomes like a reflex. A scheme like Chip's has a longer transition time then most other schemes because it is so novel.

Yea cause it took Vick and the Eagles a whole season to learn the 4 plays that chip runs.

If this was the case, meaning if it takes a year to teach youir system, then I would point to horrible coaching!

Chip said it himself, this teams not built to throw the ball. He didn't say, wait until you see how fast we will be able to go next year with new QB's and WR's.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
You don't need weights when your drinking protein shakes dude.

Do you even lift, bro?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Do you even lift, bro?

#teamuber
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran

Hear Hear!

Veganism and cardio made them weak
Originally posted by zonkers:
Veganism and cardio made them weak

That and a lack of motivation.
Jed sold all the weights to pay for his cabana.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Jed sold all the weights to pay for his cabana.

1/2 went to botox for Denise.
Jed sold all the weights on ebay to save money.

I thought it was on Craigslist.
Share 49ersWebzone