LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 237 users in the forums

Parking passes more expensive than seats for Jets game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Went to stub hub,

Parking pass 50 dollars

Tickets to get into the game 26.88 cents.

Does anyone see the irony in this?? It costs more to park at the game than it actually costs to go to the game......

To all PSL holders, you have been duped.
Lol
Originally posted by 9erred:
Went to stub hub,

Parking pass 50 dollars

Tickets to get into the game 26.88 cents.

Does anyone see the irony in this?? It costs more to park at the game than it actually costs to go to the game......

To all PSL holders, you have been duped.

We all knew this in 2015
If you spend more than $20 at Subway across the street they let you park there for the game. Tailgate is cool, sitting behind your car with a footlong
I'm spending thousands of dollars on my season tickets. I've been duped
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm spending thousands of dollars on my season tickets. I've been duped

Thats sucks balls man.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Where is that guy on here who say's Parking isn't that much and that it only takes 30 minutes to drive to the game from Oakland. LMAO
Better and cheaper to park your butt in front of your large screen TV
I have not lived in CA since 2007, is there suitable public transportation? At that point i would park somewhere close and take a cab...
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:
Better and cheaper to park your butt in front of your large screen TV

Going to games is a hassle. It lost it's luster a while ago. Getting in and out of the stadium , traffic etc. SUCKS. I purchased an 80 Inch TV and have no reason to waste my time with that anymore. Let alone drive all the way down to Santa Clara and give that Scum Bag Jed anymore of my money.

• HERN
  • Veteran
This franchise vanished the same day they left Candlestick.

I bet even Brady was disappointed to be playing at Levi.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
brah people are giving away tickets for free and people wont take them. lol
Yea moving to Santa Clara was BS. I used to park in the old neighborhood by candlestick, stop by the liquor store, take down a 5th of whatever while i walk a block and a half to the game.

This year, parking passes for the home opener were like $80 and up. So i got a room at a nearby Motel 6, parked there and took an Uber to the game and back for free. Uber was hell after the game tho, took like teo hours to catch one
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
If you spend more than $20 at Subway across the street they let you park there for the game. Tailgate is cool, sitting behind your car with a footlong

It is about as exciting as anywhere else around that area on game day with no bars or nice restaurants to hang out in.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

It is about as exciting as anywhere else around that area on game day with no bars or nice restaurants to hang out in.
i'm sure Hunters Point was a blast near the Stick

but there will be plenty of bars and restaurants than the Bourbon Pub in a few years
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 21, 2016 at 11:34 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone