LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 347 users in the forums

Parking passes more expensive than seats for Jets game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
If you spend more than $20 at Subway across the street they let you park there for the game. Tailgate is cool, sitting behind your car with a footlong

It is about as exciting as anywhere else around that area on game day with no bars or nice restaurants to hang out in.
i'm sure Hunters Point was a blast near the Stick

but there will be plenty of bars and restaurants than the Bourbon Pub in a few years

This is what makes a game day experience. SF Giants hit a grand slam with ATT Park. The Yorks ended up bunting and missed.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
It's pretty funny that this guy thinks the city of Santa Clara is really going to approve something like this when there is a current debacle going on with Tax Payer dollars. LOL I'm sure this will go over real well for the residents. A huge mall project causing more traffic nightmares.
Originally posted by Joecool:
If you spend more than $20 at Subway across the street they let you park there for the game. Tailgate is cool, sitting behind your car with a footlong

It is about as exciting as anywhere else around that area on game day with no bars or nice restaurants to hang out in.

but there will be plenty of bars and restaurants than the Bourbon Pub in a few years

This is what makes a game day experience. SF Giants hit a grand slam with ATT Park. The Yorks ended up bunting and missed.
Those places at ATT weren't there before the Stadium was built. but yes, having other things to do helps with people that don't tailgate
Originally posted by Kense:
It's pretty funny that this guy thinks the city of Santa Clara is really going to approve something like this when there is a current debacle going on with Tax Payer dollars. LOL I'm sure this will go over real well for the residents. A huge mall project causing more traffic nightmares.
it's already approved. there's always traffic nightmares near any stadium close to game time
it's already approved. there's always traffic nightmares near any stadium close to game time

I think the question is, how will all that mall and housing complex affect traffic in the area regardless of any activity across the street.

I think the question is, how will all that mall and housing complex affect traffic in the area regardless of any activity across the street.
How do the SF Giants do it ? how does any other Stadium do it ? Sounds more like people just want to complain over nothing

How do the SF Giants do it ? how does any other Stadium do it ? Sounds more like people just want to complain over nothing

We are talking about Santa Clara approving a giant development in the middle of a highly congested area without the infrastructure to accommodate it, it is a little surprising and I think there will be major traffic headaches in that area on non-game days.

What the Giants do is have a stadium that is accessible by three different rail services, many bus lines and multiple ferry lines.

We are talking about Santa Clara approving a giant development in the middle of a highly congested area without the infrastructure to accommodate it, it is a little surprising and I think there will be major traffic headaches in that area on non-game days.

What the Giants do is have a stadium that is accessible by three different rail services, many bus lines and multiple ferry lines.
it's not a highly congested area as of yet

Giants have two Rail ways, no buses stop on the same streets as the stadium and there is only one Ferry stop that only takes 1 boat at a time with 25 mins between new boats

9ers have two Rail ways and buses that run on the same streets as the stadium and can handle 70K+ compared to 34K of the giants

making a mountain out of an ant hill
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
As much as it sucked watching our ass get beaten like a red headed stepchild while listening to their stupid "SEA-HAWKS" chant, it was pretty nice being able to walk back into the city and dozens of bars and restaurants after the game in Seattle.
I was extremely close to flying out for this game with a few of my jet fan friends. with the price of flight, hotel, weekend expenses, and game ticket it would have been a pretty expensive weekend. the product on the field wouldn't justify an eighth of what I paid ha. thank god my friend bailed.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Went to stub hub,

Parking pass 50 dollars

Tickets to get into the game 26.88 cents.

Does anyone see the irony in this?? It costs more to park at the game than it actually costs to go to the game......

To all PSL holders, you have been duped.

We all knew this in 2015

That's why the owner's named bait-n-switch-jed
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm spending thousands of dollars on my season tickets. I've been duped

Thats sucks balls man.

bait-n-switch jed
Originally posted by father49er:
Went to stub hub,

Parking pass 50 dollars

Does anyone see the irony in this?? It costs more to park at the game than it actually costs to go to the game......

We all knew this in 2015

It's exactly what that florida marlins owner did. Its sad that these people are stuck with the debt without any chance of getting out of it.
Originally posted by father49er:
Went to stub hub,

Parking pass 50 dollars

We all knew this in 2015

It's exactly what that florida marlins owner did. Its sad that these people are stuck with the debt without any chance of getting out of it.
This is False 9ers wise.

Don't knock the Stick!
Share 49ersWebzone