There are 810 users in the forums
Time to tank
Oct 2, 2016 at 5:46 PM
- mutant-man49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,976
I had this team pegged for a 2-14 year. Go look at the wins predictions
Oct 2, 2016 at 5:50 PM
- SLCNiner
- Member
- Posts: 11,650
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by fly15:
I hope balkee is fired before week 16
This.
I am hoping they announce it during the bye week the very latest.
You know that old saying : hope in one hand and poop in the other. See which fills up faster. You have faith that York will hire the right guy even if he fired Baalke? No. Probably make Paraage GM.
Oct 2, 2016 at 5:54 PM
- Rascal
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by fly15:
I hope balkee is fired before week 16
This.
I am hoping they announce it during the bye week the very latest.
You know that old saying : hope in one hand and poop in the other. See which fills up faster. You have faith that York will hire the right guy even if he fired Baalke? No. Probably make Paraage GM.
You can't worry about that right now. The fact is Baalke sucks and he needs to go, so at least get him fired first which is a step in the right direction and I am sure we can discuss replacement choices when the time comes.
Oct 2, 2016 at 5:58 PM
- NinerPrideinNJ
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,415
Originally posted by Rascal:Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:Originally posted by Rascal:Originally posted by fly15:I hope balkee is fired before week 16
This.
I am hoping they announce it during the bye week the very latest.
You know that old saying : hope in one hand and poop in the other. See which fills up faster. You have faith that York will hire the right guy even if he fired Baalke? No. Probably make Paraage GM.
You can't worry about that right now. The fact is Baalke sucks and he needs to go, so at least get him fired first which is a step in the right direction and I am sure we can discuss replacement choices when the time comes.
Discuss? It's Gamble. Let's not be ridiculous
Oct 2, 2016 at 5:59 PM
- mutant-man49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,976
God this team sucks
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:00 PM
- 5Jan2003
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,160
This team just flat out annoys me. Has for a few seasons now.
Starts from the top, I'm finally coming around to it.
Getting tired of irrelevance.
Tank for a QB of merit, why the heck not.
Starts from the top, I'm finally coming around to it.
Getting tired of irrelevance.
Tank for a QB of merit, why the heck not.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:03 PM
- LivingInExile
- Veteran
- Posts: 126
4-12 That's my prediction. I'd rather end up 2-14 with a high draft choice. Vote for tanking.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:07 PM
- Allx9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,690
Never tank
Eff dat schidt
Eff dat schidt
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:11 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
Originally posted by LivingInExile:4-12 That's my prediction. I'd rather end up 2-14 with a high draft choice. Vote for tanking.
Where the hell do you see 3 more wins coming with this s**t d and gabbert?
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:13 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,084
Sign me up. Depressing though that this team has had 3 years to rebuild and still has so many glaring holes.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:13 PM
- BunkoBenny
- Veteran
- Posts: 32
Tanking without firing Baakle= road to nowhere.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:23 PM
- Temecula49ersfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 919
Nope. Not going to happen.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:30 PM
- Butter
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,484
Originally posted by 16to87:Didn't we do that last year? where that get us?
No, they won a couple meaningless games and dropped in the draft.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:31 PM
- POG_
- Veteran
- Posts: 100,250
Originally posted by ChazBoner:tank? lol. even if we try, we'd be lucky to get 2 more wins this season.
Even if we drafted first we'd probably end up with another ACL experiment.
Oct 2, 2016 at 6:36 PM
- socalniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,420
We're cursed. No doubt.