Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
All I'm hearing out here in Denver on the radio The Fan with Big Alfred Williams former Niner/ Bronco that the Broncos dominated us in every which way. Only props they gave was to Bow and Buckner. QB position was a joke to say the least. Don't know what to say fellas hope we could turn this around quick.
Listening to the same show. But I'll wait til they "dominate" us in the game before I get upset. That have a talented roster no doubt about it. But our pass rush should be able to get home on their QB also. Did hear earlier that Von Miller was toying with some 7'0 linemen number 77
Of course our new offense will suck compared to a super bowl defense in its second year.
Other than that, our defense competed and it was really hard to tell when the Denver qbs were still throwing after our players eased up on would be sacks. In 7 on 7 qbs would hold the ball for 5+ seconds so no real comparison. Sanders and dt are special so the dbs will definitely struggle there.