Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 678 users in the forums

Let's face it this team is going to suck!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Just as I expected beat the Lambs N then lose to

Carolina
Seattle
Cowboys
Cardinals

Shoot I think we will also lose to Buffalo Shady is gonna tear us a new Ass hole since our run D is putrid.

1-5 coming soon.

Bump

Unfortunately this is the truth. This run d with no bowman is going to get very ugly. Lynch's return at this point is basically meaningless. And now with Buckner out we turn to....armstead? He's awful in run D
I didn't anticipate for the run defense to be this bad. Ever since I can remember, the niners run D has always been solid.
Originally posted by eforbes12:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Just as I expected beat the Lambs N then lose to

Carolina
Seattle
Cowboys
Cardinals

Shoot I think we will also lose to Buffalo Shady is gonna tear us a new Ass hole since our run D is putrid.

1-5 coming soon.

Bump

Unfortunately this is the truth. This run d with no bowman is going to get very ugly. Lynch's return at this point is basically meaningless. And now with Buckner out we turn to....armstead? He's awful in run D

Alongside with Wilhoite, Purcell N Bellore. I guess this is why Bellore is only used on Special teams. No Bow will further make this Defense less effective.
Not going to lie, the fact that there's four exclamation points at the end of the thread title for emphasis makes me laugh, for some reason.
Not what I expected, O'Neil is not ready for prime time, Baalkie, did not make moves at the cut down for some veteran help, and we don't seem to have a Qb capable of running Chips offense. Is Baalkie tanking this season on purpose to make ME look bad? Where the f**k are we going to get the 7-9 wins I predicted...Trent....dont hind from me Trent....I'm looking right at you....you f**king weasel!
Originally posted by eforbes12:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Just as I expected beat the Lambs N then lose to

Carolina
Seattle
Cowboys
Cardinals

Shoot I think we will also lose to Buffalo Shady is gonna tear us a new Ass hole since our run D is putrid.

1-5 coming soon.

Bump

Unfortunately this is the truth. This run d with no bowman is going to get very ugly. Lynch's return at this point is basically meaningless. And now with Buckner out we turn to....armstead? He's awful in run D

bump
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone