Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 800 users in the forums

49ERS SIGN THAD LEWIS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This looks like a good signing...he knows Kelly's system and that's a big plus. His career stats are actually pretty good for a b/u. If you look around the league, a lot of b/u's were signed today, a number for different teams.
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Kaep, Gab, and Thad.

The new three stooges!

2/3 of them want to be here, I like those odds.

  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by jreff22:
Who the f**k names their son Thad?

Lol
WHO?
I'm so pumped we signed Thad Lewis............................I'm really not.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Way to go falkee.... no wonder we were the worst team in the nfl last year
I think this could be a good signing in terms of experience for the team, but really did not expect this at this time. When big name free agents, and impactful ones are being signed left and right, this signing should have waited till later.
I am experiencing the news about my Niners at the rate of several WTF's per hour.

Pathetic.
Im m sure it's a 1 year deal almost $60 mill with 59 Gurenteed. free agency is over now. On to the draft
Nobody flipping cares
Originally posted by jreff22:
Who the f**k names their son Thad?

Thad senior
Originally posted by TyCore:
Finally!

We got a "Thad"!

Sounds like some form of the clap.
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,971
Who?
On the first day of free agency? We could sign a scrub like this whenever we want. Another sign that Baalke has lost his mind.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 9, 2016 at 4:25 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,143
I thought he was out of football.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone