There are 212 users in the forums

Season ticket holders

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I got the email...

"The random ticket drawing for SBL Members has been conducted and I am sorry to inform you that you did not receive the opportunity to purchase Super Bowl 50 tickets. As a valued Member, I want to be sure you are made aware of another Super Bowl option still available directly from our partner.

NFL On Location is the NFL's official source for event experiences and hospitality. Exclusive Super Bowl 50 packages including game tickets and hospitality are available.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact 49ers Member Services at 415-GO-49ERS or [email protected].

Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

Jamie Brandt, Vice President, Ticketing & Premium Services
San Francisco 49ers"
what time did you get that ?

7:03 PM yesterday.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
these scums didn't even say how many tickets were up for the drawing

what i'm curious about is if yap yap jed yapping about raiders can play in santa clara..does that mean we get first rights on all raiders games since we have the PSL's

I'm not sure where to find it but I know there was an announcement about how many seats the host team gets. I read it somewhere in a Zone article.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
these scums didn't even say how many tickets were up for the drawing

what i'm curious about is if yap yap jed yapping about raiders can play in santa clara..does that mean we get first rights on all raiders games since we have the PSL's

I'm not sure where to find it but I know there was an announcement about how many seats the host team gets. I read it somewhere in a Zone article.
5%
I got the email...

"The random ticket drawing for SBL Members has been conducted and I am sorry to inform you that you did not receive the opportunity to purchase Super Bowl 50 tickets. As a valued Member, I want to be sure you are made aware of another Super Bowl option still available directly from our partner.

NFL On Location is the NFL's official source for event experiences and hospitality. Exclusive Super Bowl 50 packages including game tickets and hospitality are available.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact 49ers Member Services at 415-GO-49ERS or [email protected].

Best,

San Francisco 49ers"

i just emailed them on whats going. i still haven't received my notification and i know there's a timeline to accept the offer
Got my email at 7:01pm last night.. Didn't win either.
I got the email...

Best,

San Francisco 49ers"

i just emailed them on whats going. i still haven't received my notification and i know there's a timeline to accept the offer
s**t just got weirder, received an email back saying Hi..and that's it
  • pd24
  • Veteran
I got the email...

Best,

San Francisco 49ers"

Lol. I hope you get offered a chance.
Originally posted by pd24:
I got the email...

Best,

San Francisco 49ers"

Lol. I hope you get offered a chance.
update:
Thank you for contacting the San Francisco 49ers. After all of our team needs and contractual obligations were met, we put as many tickets into the random drawing as possible.
lol worst lottery ever. You have a chance to win the right to spend a small fortune on SB tickets.
Originally posted by alecksf:
i also received the e-mail and did not get selected. IF you were selected please post so we know its not a scam. lol

maybe 1 person was randomly selected?

Seriously! I'm curious to find out if it's a Scam or not! Lol

I heard from another sbl holder that the suite owners and big money seats were the only ones that were in the drawing. He got that info from his rep.
Originally posted by JGNINER34:
I heard from another sbl holder that the suite owners and big money seats were the only ones that were in the drawing. He got that info from his rep.

That is usually how it goes. For the Cardinals last year, the people up in the suites were guaranteed 1 SB ticket for every two seats that they had.
Share 49ersWebzone