There are 500 users in the forums
Season 2015: Thank You Jed, For Now
Jan 20, 2016 at 6:44 PM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,973
Jan 20, 2016 at 6:48 PM
- diedeadenough
- Veteran
- Posts: 276
Meh he tanked a year for a good draft pick then dumped the lame duck for a huge upgrade. Maybe he's smarter than we think.
Jan 20, 2016 at 6:49 PM
- TheWooLick
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,714
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:I know the Chip Kelly era hasn't played a down yet, but I just wanted to say, 2015 was one of most awful and frustrated season I've seen as a 49ers fan. It made it worse seeing the Raiders doing well. But the awful season brought us Chip Kelly. So far, I'd say thank you Jed. But I'm still upset getting rid of coach Harbaugh. I need to see success before I get over that. For now thanks. How do you get over it?
He deserves zero thanks IMO, he has yet to get the 49ers out of the mess he created.
Jan 20, 2016 at 6:50 PM
- TheWooLick
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,714
Originally posted by diedeadenough:Meh he tanked a year for a good draft pick then dumped the lame duck for a huge upgrade. Maybe he's smarter than we think.
Collected all that seat license money first before screwing the season ticket holders, really smart.
Jan 20, 2016 at 6:56 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Let's see how this thread goes....
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:07 PM
- MrCrab49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 608
He dug a big hole on the 49ers. And yep, I'm still not over it.
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:09 PM
- SteveWallacesHelmet
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,099
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
I know the Chip Kelly era hasn't played a down yet, but I just wanted to say, 2015 was one of most awful and frustrated season I've seen as a 49ers fan. It made it worse seeing the Raiders doing well. But the awful season brought us Chip Kelly. So far, I'd say thank you Jed. But I'm still upset getting rid of coach Harbaugh. I need to see success before I get over that. For now thanks. How do you get over it?
Since when is going 7-9 "doing well?"
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:28 PM
- wysiwyg
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,366
I'll thank him when he starts wearing a yamulke
That bald spot gets bigger and bigger
That bald spot gets bigger and bigger
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:30 PM
- jbeale49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,054
Originally posted by SofaKing:Let's see how this thread goes....
The levels of funny...
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:31 PM
- CityKing415
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,048
I'll thank Jed when were back in the playoffs
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:34 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,665
I'll thank him when Chip & the team drops 50+ on Seattle IN CLink on SNF on Thanksgiving, and eats their turkey on their logo
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:42 PM
- Baalkethegreat
- Member
- Posts: 554
Nope
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:47 PM
- Fanaticofnfl
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,968
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
I know the Chip Kelly era hasn't played a down yet, but I just wanted to say, 2015 was one of most awful and frustrated season I've seen as a 49ers fan. It made it worse seeing the Raiders doing well. But the awful season brought us Chip Kelly. So far, I'd say thank you Jed. But I'm still upset getting rid of coach Harbaugh. I need to see success before I get over that. For now thanks. How do you get over it?
Since when is going 7-9 "doing well?"
This.
Seriously, I don't get it. Everyone I've talked to says they supposedly had a "pretty good season." I disagree. A losing record and barely beating the Titans, Browns, Ravens and Chargers is not a pretty good season. Everyone expects the Raiders to be so good next season despite losing Woodson and I just don't see it. Actually walk the walk by making the playoffs and then I'll give them credit.
Jan 20, 2016 at 7:47 PM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I'll thank him when Chip & the team drops 50+ on Seattle IN CLink on SNF on Thanksgiving, and eats their turkey on their logo
For real.