There are 723 users in the forums
Chip Kelly's Coaching Staff: Who Will They Be?
Jan 17, 2016 at 8:52 AM
- IMakeSenseWhatISay
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Go look up the top 10 colleges that dominated the last 2 or 3 years. There's coaches on those teams and that list is too long. A lot of these new NFL position and coordinating coaches on these terrible teams today can be replaced by top position and coords in college. Some of these coaches are connecting by the "good ol' boy" network, not their acumen of the game. Don't let me bring up some of these coaches that's been in the league, like the Greg Williams' or Rob Ryan's of the world.
Jan 17, 2016 at 8:53 AM
- Pick4Six
- Veteran
- Posts: 369
Originally posted by jreff22:I don't care about a coaches color, just get the best ones in the building.
Exactly
Jan 17, 2016 at 8:54 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
so is tarver and rathman staying?
Jan 17, 2016 at 8:58 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,185
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:If he cant find a DC because his network isn't big i'd rather have Chip hire from within and give that DC position to Tim lewis.
Agreed Tim had a soild Defense in Pitt
Jan 17, 2016 at 8:59 AM
- Trath44
- Member
- Posts: 958
Hard to have an opinion on this because I have no idea who these guys are or how well they coach. Though it's reassuring to get someone that you've seen be successful on another team, but even that doesn't always mean anything.
The 49ers offense was ranked last in the league with Mike McCarthy as OC, and look how that turned out.
The 49ers offense was ranked last in the league with Mike McCarthy as OC, and look how that turned out.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:01 AM
- 49ersOnMINE
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,375
Originally posted by pdizo916:
so is tarver and rathman staying?
I'm assuming rathman stays, he's a waaaaaay better coach than duce staley thats for sure.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:02 AM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
Looks like Adam Henry will be the WR coach for the Giants. Coached Beckam at LSU.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:04 AM
- IMakeSenseWhatISay
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
By the way, how do I reply to the actually post that I posted or someone else, so that I'm not posting new replies. New to posting here. Been visiting this site since Nolan, and go as far back as remember celebrating in 81' with my bro on Market street because of a shinny ring. New to you but you not new to me. I know the consensus of majority of this forum.
Now, I will bring up anything I feel because it's a forum. And yes, I will be bring food for thought that will relate to as some of you say "race card", if I feel the need to bring it up.
Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
Now, I will bring up anything I feel because it's a forum. And yes, I will be bring food for thought that will relate to as some of you say "race card", if I feel the need to bring it up.
Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:05 AM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
i do not know anything about any of these people but they are all bound to be better than what we had last year, no matter their skin color
.
.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:06 AM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Comparing Tomsula to Chip lol
agree. god. he has a better nfl coaching record, he has more connections,, look what i am doing. i am comparing chip to whats his face
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:07 AM
- IMakeSenseWhatISay
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Originally posted by IMakeSenseWhatISay:By the way, how do I reply to the actually post that I posted or someone else, so that I'm not posting new replies. New to posting here. Been visiting this site since Nolan, and go as far back as remember celebrating in 81' with my bro on Market street because of a shinny ring. New to you but you not new to me. I know the consensus of majority of this forum.
Now, I will bring up anything I feel because it's a forum. And yes, I will be bring food for thought that will relate to as some of you say "race card", if I feel the need to bring it up.
Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
Oh...I didn't say they were better coached, what I'm saying is the relationship is different.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:09 AM
- RabidNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,322
Originally posted by IMakeSenseWhatISay:
Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
That's Racist.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:10 AM
- 49ersOnMINE
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,375
Originally posted by IMakeSenseWhatISay:
By the way, how do I reply to the actually post that I posted or someone else, so that I'm not posting new replies. New to posting here. Been visiting this site since Nolan, and go as far back as remember celebrating in 81' with my bro on Market street because of a shinny ring. New to you but you not new to me. I know the consensus of majority of this forum.
Now, I will bring up anything I feel because it's a forum. And yes, I will be bring food for thought that will relate to as some of you say "race card", if I feel the need to bring it up.
Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
There's NFL talk for that tho
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:10 AM
- mcbaes72
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,679
Originally posted by IMakeSenseWhatISay:By the way, how do I reply to the actually post that I posted or someone else, so that I'm not posting new replies. New to posting here. Been visiting this site since Nolan, and go as far back as remember celebrating in 81' with my bro on Market street because of a shinny ring. New to you but you not new to me. I know the consensus of majority of this forum.
Now, I will bring up anything I feel because it's a forum. And yes, I will be bring food for thought that will relate to as some of you say "race card", if I feel the need to bring it up.
Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
Click on "Quote" at bottom of post.
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:14 AM
- IMakeSenseWhatISay
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Originally posted by RabidNiner:Originally posted by IMakeSenseWhatISay:Whether you have no idea or not, but minorty coaches do have a different impact/relationship on most of their players than non minorty coaches.
That's Racist.
Instead of the jokes, I'd rather have a intelligent conversation. If you think that because I say minorty coaches have a different impact on most of its players than non-minorty coaches, I'd just like to know why you feel that's racist. But if your not willing to have impactful conversation I understand that to.