Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 574 users in the forums

Rumor: York hired Tomsula to ensure top 10 pick.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
failed at tanking too, we only got the 7th pick
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,129
Nah York just an idiot who thought he could win with Tomsula.
Originally posted by znk916:
failed at tanking too, we only got the 7th pick

We couldn't out-tank the rams who benched Gurley
Originally posted by susweel:
Nah York just an idiot who thought he could win with Tomsula.

"if we're not competing for championships I'd rather be drafting high." Jed York
Can someone put the official "RUMOR" tag on this "fact" thread? Thanks.
Uh, wat?
Oh look, a Jed York thread.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,129
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by susweel:
Nah York just an idiot who thought he could win with Tomsula.

"if we're not competing for championships I'd rather be drafting high." Jed York

Just more stupid comments from the king of stupid comments.
Originally posted by father49er:
Uh, wat?

if we're not competing for championships I'd rather be drafting high." Jed York
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,216
Using the word Fact doesn't make something a fact.

That would require proof.

Fact: This thread contains no proof.
Fact: this is a useless thread
Welp, we saw this coming yesterday. LOL
He's not that smart
I can't stand the yorjs but this is flimsy at best
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone