LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 370 users in the forums

Rumor: York hired Tomsula to ensure top 10 pick.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we're not winning super bowls i'd rather have high draft picks. How do you think that will stick in the minds of any coach that might be thinking about coaching here.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
"if we're not competing for championships I'd rather be drafting high." Jed York

based on the results I think Baalke has been drafting high for a number of years
Since you are hating on this thread. Answer this question..

Do you believe when TOMSULA was hired that York REALLY believed that we were on our way to a Championship soon?
Originally posted by stefano89:
stop blowing things out of proportion and twisting words you know what he said. when he said that i knew we were gonna have some fans taking it an running wild with it

Do you believe when TOMSULA was hired that York REALLY believed that we were on our way to a Championship soon?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Fact: this is a useless thread

f**king stupid twist of words.
York saw gum chomping, rah rah, atta boy Pete Carroll and thought Jimmy T. would fit the bill in SF with similar Win / Loss results.....
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
He isn't that smart.
Then If that is the plan, Goff and Sean Payton is the joining the 49ers
  • thl408
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
f**king stupid twist of words.

Indeed. What he means is if they aren't winning Suoer Bowls, he'd rather be drafting while stoned.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Fact: this is a useless thread

You can't apply normal logic to jed. It's the same guy who thought moving on from a successful coach after 4 years was a good idea. It's very conceivable he thought tomsula was the coach to take us to the promise land. None of us thought it. But you're asking us what Jed thought.

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
York saw gum chomping, rah rah, atta boy Pete Carroll and thought Jimmy T. would fit the bill in SF with similar Win / Loss results.....
Yes he saw Carrolls not stop mouth moving, opening and closing chewing gum and decided to go with the opposite in Jimmy T. A guy that stood there all game with his mouth wide open and no movement.
The Yorks killed Kennedy too
Originally posted by crabman82:
He's not that smart
But he is that low
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
The Yorks killed Kennedy too

There's no way they paid a guy 14 mil to tank the season
Share 49ersWebzone