Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 557 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2015 Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

its gonna be a blood bath
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by cciowa:
never understand this thinking. its football and the niners are playing, their backs are against the wall which is always the ultimate challenge . feel bad for people like this

That's how I always look at it. Might not be a fair fight, but I always root for the underdog.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
never understand this thinking. its football and the niners are playing, their backs are against the wall which is always the ultimate challenge . feel bad for people like this

That's how I always look at it. Might not be a fair fight, but I always root for the underdog.

It would be fair if Kap was any good.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Janie McCauley @JanieMcCAP
Another day of NFL fans behaving badly as truck tries to ram security officer outside Levi's Stadium.
Aaron PTSDs and we win with Kap rushing for 149 yards.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Janie McCauley @JanieMcCAP
Another day of NFL fans behaving badly as truck tries to ram security officer outside Levi's Stadium.

#tailgatingwithclass
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
never understand this thinking. its football and the niners are playing, their backs are against the wall which is always the ultimate challenge . feel bad for people like this

That's how I always look at it. Might not be a fair fight, but I always root for the underdog.
we always seem to be when we play these guys, alex can not beat green bay, ck can not win a playoff game vs green bay, there is no way we can go to green bay and win a playoff game. we should be used to it by now
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
never understand this thinking. its football and the niners are playing, their backs are against the wall which is always the ultimate challenge . feel bad for people like this

That's how I always look at it. Might not be a fair fight, but I always root for the underdog.

It would be fair if Kap was any good.
since you have already made up your mind, why do you even bother watching
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Janie McCauley @JanieMcCAP
Another day of NFL fans behaving badly as truck tries to ram security officer outside Levi's Stadium.

#tailgatingwithclass
another thing to blame trent, jt and jed for
Originally posted by cciowa:
another thing for idiots to blame trent, jt and jed for

Fixed.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
who wants to let me use their nfl sunday ticket login for one week? (today)
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Can't get excited for this game at all

never understand this thinking. its football and the niners are playing, their backs are against the wall which is always the ultimate challenge . feel bad for people like this

Lol I'm just a realist. I know we aren't good
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Keys to win this game:

Hyde has 20+ carries.

Mangini decides to pattern match.

Lynch has 2 sacks and multiple pressures.

We don't have multiple turnovers.

OR

Rodgers turns into Jay Cutler and benches himself due to a hang nail
Originally posted by jrg:
who wants to let me use their nfl sunday ticket login for one week? (today)

Maybe some of the fairweather folks who are opting not to watch today?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Can't get excited for this game at all

never understand this thinking. its football and the niners are playing, their backs are against the wall which is always the ultimate challenge . feel bad for people like this

Lol I'm just a realist. I know we aren't good

Nope. You can't be a fan if your average pregame prediction doesn't have us winning by at least 4.

Sorry.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone