There are 913 users in the forums
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2015 Week 4
Oct 4, 2015 at 12:17 AM
- Jiks
- Member
- Posts: 29,220
First
Oct 4, 2015 at 12:26 AM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
BLUDGEON
Oct 4, 2015 at 12:35 AM
- titan
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,292
Big day for the 49ers tomorrow. I think our Offense will produce, but I hope our Defense can hold up.
Oct 4, 2015 at 12:43 AM
- thl408
- Moderator
- Posts: 33,337
Hyde needs to have a good game. Keep the 49ers defense off the field. No turnovers, get some turnovers, maybe 49ers can cover the spread.
Oct 4, 2015 at 12:47 AM
- thl408
- Moderator
- Posts: 33,337

Oct 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM
- sanjo49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,075
Miss those days
Oct 4, 2015 at 5:26 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,787
someone pass the lube please. I'm all out from the last two encounters.
Oct 4, 2015 at 5:30 AM
- Zealot
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,222
Does this game start 7hrs30mins from the time of this post?
Oct 4, 2015 at 5:38 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Go, Niners, go!
Oct 4, 2015 at 5:48 AM
- Wu-5Rings
- Member
- Posts: 12,083
Let's get there.... I need a huge game from you NINERS!
Oct 4, 2015 at 5:54 AM
- Rascal
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
someone pass the lube please. I'm all out from the last two encounters.
Oct 4, 2015 at 6:21 AM
- Andra
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,997
Originally posted by ChazBoner:someone pass the lube please. I'm all out from the last two encounters.
It Didn't feel like any lube was used during the last to encounters
Oct 4, 2015 at 6:24 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,787
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
someone pass the lube please. I'm all out from the last two encounters.
It Didn't feel like any lube was used during the last to encounters
burned right through it.
Oct 4, 2015 at 6:32 AM
- TexasNiner84
- Veteran
- Posts: 941
We definitely have talent on defense and offense, no excuse for the previous 2 weeks.. I think this is the week the coaching staff wakes up and we turn things around!
