Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 820 users in the forums

Worries

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Obviously, I'm not going to overstep my boundaries. But I feel like in the near future, I can definitely help be 'that' guy, that voice that people will listen to.

49ers rookie linebacker Eli Harold

When did he say this?

Late June: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/article25795291.html

I recall him saying the same thing on the 49ers podcast a few months back. He's a high character person. Never have to worry about him getting in trouble.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Doesn't Lynch have some psychological issues too? Maybe he's the next OLB to snap.

what, are you hoping? must be some world you live in where you are always waiting for bad things to happen. lynch, harold, corey l. have a great opportunity to team up with brooks

There are posters that are overly positive, but they do their best to defend against pessimism with compelling arguments. Not a problem with them. But you're like the toothless goon on the rink who has been hit in the head one too many times and takes it upon yourself to try and goad the other skaters into a fight for time in the penalty box.

This thread is titled "Worries" and Lynch transferred from Notre Dame to USF under suspicious circumstances. And he lost ~25lbs because he was on amphetamines to treat his condition. Implying that I'm hoping a player cracks is questioning my fandom, and that's pretty bush league.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by beatintina49:
"I can see the future... 3-13 I'd be shocked if this team wins 7 games and I very much doubt kaepernick, his stupid hats and his stupid sneaker collection will be with us for 2016. Having said that go 9ers! I only single out kaepernick because it seems like he may have been involved with aldons relapse (I know it's only a rumor), his overall demeanor still comes off like an immature boy. He makes jokes about Houston flooding while they're still looking for the bodies? He's so f**king stupid and that's his problem, not his mechanics Kurt Warner can't fix stupid because he's stupid too." - donald trump
your whole thread is baseless, factless, hopeless and useless in my opinion

Factless? No. Baseless? No!? Hopeless and useless yeah I'd probably agree I have abandoned hope for this season and there is no use in saying negative s**t but how could we see this team as anything less than a complete disaster, just venting and I'm sorry, I'll watch every game and root for them but I have 0 optimism hopefully the players want to win for Tomsula and each other because our fo has no class and inspires no one (still have the faith) :-)
Based on what you read, if you want the 49ers to win more than 8 games, we need to get better players than those on the roster.
That goes for the coaching staff as well, incl the owner/GM.
Everyone gets credit when the 49ers win, same the other way around.

Maybe the 49ers are better than this, time will tell. We just have to wait for now.
This whole nightmare comes to an end if Kap produces.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This whole nightmare comes to an end if Kap produces.

I don't care how the season turns out as long as Kap evolves.
The Niners haven't played one game yet this season. The coaching staff hasn't coached one game.

Aldon Smith played 6 games last season and was average(yes he's a hall of fame talent), Patrick Willis played 6 and was not good in 5 of them. Justin Smith played like a guy w two blown out shoulders. The Niners played most of the season w second and third string corners. No Navarro Bowman. We're 25th in offense, with no down field threat, no running back that could break a play, no running back that could break a pass play. A banged up Pro bowl TE. An average run blocking and terrible pass blocking oline. Some of the worst offensive play calling the league has ever seen.
19 guys on IR, a lame duck coach who the players weren't playing for anymore. With all that last years team was a few plays away a bounce of a ball here and there from winning the division. The roster is much better.

Its not optimism, it's not being a homer, it's objectivity. Willis, Gore, Justin Smith were not loses, as much as it hurts they were necessary for the growth of the team. Borland was a loss but Navarro Bowman is a better option. Aldon is a big loss probably the biggest. But Lynch and Brooks will start Lemonier will back up and Eli Harold will emerge and the team will move on and be better for it. Yes it feels like it's hit after hit but the majority Baalke has prepared for even Aldons last and final F up. If you think this team will win less games than last season you prob need to do some more research and watch more football.
Originally posted by beatintina49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by beatintina49:
"I can see the future... 3-13 I'd be shocked if this team wins 7 games and I very much doubt kaepernick, his stupid hats and his stupid sneaker collection will be with us for 2016. Having said that go 9ers! I only single out kaepernick because it seems like he may have been involved with aldons relapse (I know it's only a rumor), his overall demeanor still comes off like an immature boy. He makes jokes about Houston flooding while they're still looking for the bodies? He's so f**king stupid and that's his problem, not his mechanics Kurt Warner can't fix stupid because he's stupid too." - donald trump
your whole thread is baseless, factless, hopeless and useless in my opinion

Factless? No. Baseless? No!? Hopeless and useless yeah I'd probably agree I have abandoned hope for this season and there is no use in saying negative s**t but how could we see this team as anything less than a complete disaster, just venting and I'm sorry, I'll watch every game and root for them but I have 0 optimism hopefully the players want to win for Tomsula and each other because our fo has no class and inspires no one (still have the faith) :-)

Why fake your post like Donald trump wrote it, if you followed this team then you know this isn't a major blow.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This whole nightmare comes to an end if Kap produces.

This is actually a great point. No matter the moving parts. If kap gets rolling with our finally good wr core, we'll be a good team. All comes down to the qb. ( and ol )
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by beatintina49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by beatintina49:
"I can see the future... 3-13 I'd be shocked if this team wins 7 games and I very much doubt kaepernick, his stupid hats and his stupid sneaker collection will be with us for 2016. Having said that go 9ers! I only single out kaepernick because it seems like he may have been involved with aldons relapse (I know it's only a rumor), his overall demeanor still comes off like an immature boy. He makes jokes about Houston flooding while they're still looking for the bodies? He's so f**king stupid and that's his problem, not his mechanics Kurt Warner can't fix stupid because he's stupid too." - donald trump
your whole thread is baseless, factless, hopeless and useless in my opinion

Factless? No. Baseless? No!? Hopeless and useless yeah I'd probably agree I have abandoned hope for this season and there is no use in saying negative s**t but how could we see this team as anything less than a complete disaster, just venting and I'm sorry, I'll watch every game and root for them but I have 0 optimism hopefully the players want to win for Tomsula and each other because our fo has no class and inspires no one (still have the faith) :-)

Why fake your post like Donald trump wrote it, if you followed this team then you know this isn't a major blow.

Aldon not paying this year isn't a major blow? And saying it was donald trump was a joke, Twas me that wrote it.
Originally posted by beatintina49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by beatintina49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by beatintina49:
"I can see the future... 3-13 I'd be shocked if this team wins 7 games and I very much doubt kaepernick, his stupid hats and his stupid sneaker collection will be with us for 2016. Having said that go 9ers! I only single out kaepernick because it seems like he may have been involved with aldons relapse (I know it's only a rumor), his overall demeanor still comes off like an immature boy. He makes jokes about Houston flooding while they're still looking for the bodies? He's so f**king stupid and that's his problem, not his mechanics Kurt Warner can't fix stupid because he's stupid too." - donald trump
your whole thread is baseless, factless, hopeless and useless in my opinion

Factless? No. Baseless? No!? Hopeless and useless yeah I'd probably agree I have abandoned hope for this season and there is no use in saying negative s**t but how could we see this team as anything less than a complete disaster, just venting and I'm sorry, I'll watch every game and root for them but I have 0 optimism hopefully the players want to win for Tomsula and each other because our fo has no class and inspires no one (still have the faith) :-)

Why fake your post like Donald trump wrote it, if you followed this team then you know this isn't a major blow.

Aldon not paying this year isn't a major blow? And saying it was donald trump was a joke, Twas me that wrote it.
Aldon hasn't played a full season in the last two years, and the 9 games he missed last year didn't prevent us from being a top 5 defense

so its not the end of the world
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Aldon hasn't played a full season in the last two years, and the 9 games he missed last year didn't prevent us from being a top 5 defense

so its not the end of the world

It's going to be fun to compare the production from J.Smith and A.Smith from 2014 to the new 'starters' in 2015. I'm willing to bet, we see more production from the 2015 group.
Originally posted by NCommand:
It's going to be fun to compare the production from J.Smith and A.Smith from 2014 to the new 'starters' in 2015. I'm willing to bet, we see more production from the 2015 group.

Tank i feel will step it up.

I hope he can overtake Dial.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This whole nightmare comes to an end if Kap produces.

This pretty much sums it up. If Kap and the o-line show up we could be alright. If they play like last year. Eek
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Aug 8, 2015 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NCommand:
It's going to be fun to compare the production from J.Smith and A.Smith from 2014 to the new 'starters' in 2015. I'm willing to bet, we see more production from the 2015 group.

Tank i feel will step it up.

I hope he can overtake Dial.

My best guess right now is, on the right side, it will be Dial (RDE) and Brooks (WILL).

Honestly, it will be hard to compare b/c I think Mangini is NOT going to play straight up and we're going to see Harold there, Tank sliding inside for Dial on other occasions, etc. So it won't be apples-to-apples but it will still be fun to compare like we've done in the past with other lost players. Some times the production matches and others, it's significantly better. We'll have to see...will be fun to revisit.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone