Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SoCold:
I agree, great for the bay area. Too bad the Santa Clara 49ers aren't there anymore.

you are always accusing me of trying to find ways to bash the old coach,,, do you ever really look in the mirror?
He's trying to f**k with you. He's from Detroit. He doesn't even realize SC is still in the bay area. lol
Why does anyone even pay attention to someone who lives in Detroit and NEVER has anything good to say about the Niners? Who cares?
I was born and raised in SF. The teams I have ALWAYS supported and gone crazy about are the Niners, Giants and Warriors. And if they weren't involved in playoffs, I've always rooted for the A's and the Raiders because they're bay area teams. Watching the Warriors win this season has been incredible. I haven't had this much fun watching the Warriors since the 70's. It's a great time to be a Bay Area sports fan.
Now, the Niners just have to shock the world and bring another home.