LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 173 users in the forums

Dres Anderson Watch

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So do we think he can make the 53 man roster?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Coaches loved his route running last year IIRC. Good pedigree. Full year to develop. He's got an uphill battle but it's a wide open competition. He's got as good a chance as any.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Coaches loved his route running last year IIRC. Good pedigree. Full year to develop. He's got an uphill battle but it's a wide open competition. He's got as good a chance as any.

Now wasn't he injuried coming into the draft last year?

IITC, tore his MCL but that was a while ago. He was practicing with us fine but we IR'd him for this year's competition.

IITC, tore his MCL but that was a while ago. He was practicing with us fine but we IR'd him for this year's competition.

Ah yes that's right thanks.
DRES & DEANDRE WHITE, ERIC ROGERS, SMELTER, ARE MY FAVORITES to make the team not sold on Patton and Ellington. Don't know why reported are anointing these two to make the team..... N the new rookie burbridge am intrigue to to him play to. Those players I mentioned I expect to flourish under chip Kelly along with starter Torre smith
Originally posted by BIGJAYENT:
DRES & DEANDRE WHITE, ERIC ROGERS, SMELTER, ARE MY FAVORITES to make the team not sold on Patton and Ellington. Don't know why reported are anointing these two to make the team..... N the new rookie burbridge am intrigue to to him play to. Those players I mentioned I expect to flourish under chip Kelly along with starter Torre smith

Nice post. You sort of have it all there in terms of the wide variety of skill sets. You've got quick-twitch, top-end speed, control, crisp routes, makes the tough contested catches, big-bodied, height, red zone threats, etc.
I can't wait to see some other receivers get an opportunity to play.
Originally posted by Lurker:
I can't wait to see some other receivers get an opportunity to play.

Agreed. There is no way they can do worse than Ellington and Patton have been these past couple of years. If they had real talent it would have shown through by now.

Rogers intrigues me the most of the bunch because of the size and athleticism.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Agreed. There is no way they can do worse than Ellington and Patton have been these past couple of years.

In the like 30 total snaps that theyve played?

These guys have barely been out on the field and when they have been, the QB was either running for their life, staring down Boldin or flinging passes 10 yards out of bounds.

But.. But Darius Davis's 9min touchdown reel...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Nice post. You sort of have it all there in terms of the wide variety of skill sets. You've got quick-twitch, top-end speed, control, crisp routes, makes the tough contested catches, big-bodied, height, red zone threats, etc.

Yeah good points, but for a minute, I thought you mentioned "nice" because you thought this was BuzzB with much improvement in his grammar

Torre Smith

DeAndre White

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Torre Smith

DeAndre White

I think Clinton Patton is going to do well under Kelley.
Originally posted by Pinion:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Torre Smith

DeAndre White

I think Clinton Patton is going to do well under Kelley.

Dequan Boldin gonna sign back anyway so
Share 49ersWebzone