LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 286 users in the forums

49er Petition: "Keep Gold in the jersey" an edit to the Alternate Uni's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
The alternates are growing on me a little bit, but I agree, the gold outlining makes the jersey look complete.

yep it does,the gold is what makes the new unis awesome.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol, they wont do it ..maybe next year

pretty much, that way they can make money on the design
Gold trim looks ok. I actually like the jerseys the way they are and wish they would make the helmet a flat black with the SF symbly in red on the side of the helmets and no stripe down the middle. IMO that would look dope with the new uniforms.
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
Gold trim looks ok. I actually like the jerseys the way they are and wish they would make the helmet a flat black with the SF symbly in red on the side of the helmets and no stripe down the middle. IMO that would look dope with the new uniforms.

You cant have 2 sets of helmets.

At that point wed just be an XFL team, even if it would match better.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this will surely work.
keep gold in the jersey? There's no gold in our current jerseys.
Originally posted by prime21:

People just want to b***h about something...I'm really tired of that trend
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:

I don't really agree but I'm going to agree with you anyway just because I so thoroughly approve of your name.
Originally posted by prime21:

Correct.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this will surely work.

Jed is continually refreshing the petition page and sweating right now. The pressure from all this will break him any day now.

Originally posted by Niners99:
this will surely work.

Jed is continually refreshing the petition page and sweating right now. The pressure from all this will break him any day now.

I find your world weariness to be edgy and super cool.
Originally posted by Niners99:
this will surely work.

The gold trim makes all the world of difference. I hope the 49ers fix these hidious alternates.
Originally posted by daragon:
The gold trim makes all the world of difference. I hope the 49ers fix these hidious alternates.

The gold trim would make it look less bland, but not better. People dont seem to understand what they were going for.

The black and red might be boring, but it matches the theme of our jerseys. Our homes are red and white. Our roads are white and red. The alts. are black and red. Theres not supposed to be any flash or decoration to our design. Its simplistic. I hate that were wearing black, but at least they kept a matching theme.

If the fans were all publically screaming at Jed not to fire Harbaugh, what makes you think a small petition to change the jerseys they JUST released will make any difference?
Originally posted by daragon:

yes it does,without the trim,it makes the uniforms look Cheap and unfinished.
Share 49ersWebzone