Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
oh well, close the thread...Kaep will be a Bronco by the end of the day...
I sure hope SO!
There are 525 users in the forums
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
oh well, close the thread...Kaep will be a Bronco by the end of the day...
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:Being the rare person here that saw him play last (2015 Pre-season) he looked worse than awful, it looked like you put an 8-man High School QB into an NFL game. All the healing won't return his 2012 athleticism, even though only 26 he has had 3 serious leg injuries. Injuries and defenses took away things from him, I think that double whammy leaves him mostly as a 3rd QB, maybe a #2 on a really bad team.
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:RGIII is done as QB
WRONG RGIII will reside in the Northern California area come next season N i aint talking bout Oakland either.
It is hard to say that for certain...he took a whole year off, we have no idea what he did with that time, if he spent it healing properly and actually learning to play from the pocket maybe there is something there. Still I wouldn't pay anything above bargain basement for him....too much risk.
Originally posted by crake49:Why are so many people offended by people calling Kap names? Vernon was a two time pro bowler yet he was called names that questioned his manhood by hundreds of people, not just the few calling Kap names. No one got riled up about it, and at his peak Vernon was a way better tight end than Kap was a QB.
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:
He will not be a starter.
Lets watch.
I Like real QBs like Montana and Steve Young, not scum like Kaep
Could you cool it with the despicable name-calling? Just calm down. Or take a Xanax or something.
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:Hopefully that will be soon, no one wants him gone more than me.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:I will stop my hostility when Kaep leave the 49ers
You know you can post about things without being s**tty right? Like it is actually possible to have a non hostile conversation....people do it all the time.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:Hopefully that will be soon, no one wants him gone more than me.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:I will stop my hostility when Kaep leave the 49ers
You know you can post about things without being s**tty right? Like it is actually possible to have a non hostile conversation....people do it all the time.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Trade Kaep. Sign RG3 and draft 2 offensive linemen... Champion
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I heard Kap is going to Cleveland - Per Charlie Casserly
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Trade Kaep. Sign RG3 and draft 2 offensive linemen... Champion
I actually like this idea if we trade Kap. Nothing wrong with RGIII, Shanny just threw him under the bus.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:I heard Kap is going to Cleveland - Per Charlie Casserly
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I heard Kap is going to Cleveland - Per Charlie Casserly
It is awesome!!![]()
![]()
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I heard Kap is going to Cleveland - Per Charlie Casserly
It is awesome!!![]()
![]()
Trade #1's?
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I heard Kap is going to Cleveland - Per Charlie Casserly