There are 204 users in the forums

Nick Bellore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
This was probably his best tackle, or at least one of the better ones, of the 2014 season.

Playing R4 (4th in from the right). 49ers that played this were Lemon, Moody, and Wilhoite. So one of the bigger guys since they are towards the middle and often take on the bigger blockers.

#54 Bellore

Since the ST coach of the Jets is now the ST coach of the 49ers, expect to see this sort of one sided cluster before they take their lanes to run downfield. Seely used to cluster everyone in the middle then spread them out into their lanes, then go. What the Jets do here on the right side of the field, they did many times. I don't know why they do it, just an observation.

Wow, what a tackle. Splits two blockers and makes a diving stop.
Its moves like this which reveal the posters that are going to hate on anything this team does going forward.

Nothing wrong with bringing in Bellore, a very good special teams player, has familiarity with the new 49ers ST coach, a guy who can help introduce any changes to the system. Not sure how anyone can say this was a bad move or complain about it in anyway unless you're just hellbent to b***h about everything the 49ers do from here on out.

The new do everything ST'er.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Its moves like this which reveal the posters that are going to hate on anything this team does going forward.

Nothing wrong with bringing in Bellore, a very good special teams player, has familiarity with the new 49ers ST coach, a guy who can help introduce any changes to the system. Not sure how anyone can say this was a bad move or complain about it in anyway unless you're just hellbent to b***h about everything the 49ers do from here on out.

It's the Zone! There are more crybabies in here than in the nursery at the children's hospital. Watch, somebody is going to complain about this post in 3............2............1......
90 special teams tackles in 64 games

That is pretty beast
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

It's the Zone! There are more crybabies in here than in the nursery at the children's hospital. Watch, somebody is going to complain about this post in 3............2............1......

What a sucky signing, lol, jk. Very good signing, ST Ace, reminds me of the Dan Skuta signing a few years back, when he was a ST Ace for Cincinnati, hopefully Bellore fills Skuta's shoes.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

What a sucky signing, lol, jk. Very good signing, ST Ace, reminds me of the Dan Skuta signing a few years back, when he was a ST Ace for Cincinnati, hopefully Bellore fills Skuta's shoes.

Lol... .. Yup totally agree on the Skuta comparison. Not every signing needs to be a high profile blockbuster signing like most of the zoners in here dream off. It feels like when the team signs a player that they never heard of then he sucks and it's the worst signing in history of Niner football, instead of doing some research and give the guy a chance to show what he brings to the table.

Lol... .. Yup totally agree on the Skuta comparison. Not every signing needs to be a high profile blockbuster signing like most of the zoners in here dream off. It feels like when the team signs a player that they never heard of then he sucks and it's the worst signing in history of Niner football, instead of doing some research and give the guy a chance to show what he brings to the table.

I agree. I love this signing, hoping he adds something at ILB, would be nice to see him play like Skuta did for us, but actually be able to keep him when he is a UFA.
  • thl408
With Bubba Ventrone retiring, Skuta leaving, Wilhoite possibly becoming a key starter (perhaps less likely to get ST snaps), this signing fills a key role. I don't think it's just some depth signing. Bellore will be a key contributor on kickoff and punt coverage teams.
With Bubba Ventrone retiring, Skuta leaving, Wilhoite possibly becoming a key starter (perhaps less likely to get ST snaps), this signing fills a key role. I don't think it's just some depth signing. Bellore will be a key contributor on kickoff and punt coverage teams.

True, but I think Whilhoite will still play STs, Bowman played when he became starter, as did Goldson. So I could see Wilhoite playing a lot of ST snaps.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

True, but I think Whilhoite will still play STs, Bowman played when he became starter, as did Goldson. So I could see Wilhoite playing a lot of ST snaps.

a message to moody as well? over the years it is very easy to kind of poo poo special teams. in 2011 we just got use to very very good special teams play so 2012 was a real wake up call. i think 99 per cent of fans know the importance of getting good special teams guys. many times like we saw with skuta and hopefully with this new young guy, the turn out to be a pleasant surprise in regards to playing a position
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
....this signing fills a key role....

This.

ST Ace

2014 ST PFF
Overall + 8,0 (4th out of 1202)
0 missed tackles
[ Edited by DeUh on Apr 5, 2015 at 7:57 PM ]
No one knew Dan Skuta when we first brought him in....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
No one knew Dan Skuta when we first brought him in....
or bowman as we were stupid for cutting spikes,, our team does a great job of finding and developing linebackers
Championship!
Share 49ersWebzone