There are 216 users in the forums

Nick Bellore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
i like the new faces coming in. we needed some fresh faces in terms of coaches and players in my opinion, now you do the draft, throw them all together and see what shakes out. . i am just so amused as i set on a little hill, look below me and see all these debbie downers led by verbs nephew and AB hoping we go 4-12,, taking part in the bataan death march.

You make it so easy to want to troll you.

do it. you will never be able to outlast me. you must be one of those on the bataan death march. the guilty ones are the ones who respond

You're attempt to polarize the forum is pretty transparent and weak. Not playing your game.
i like the new faces coming in. we needed some fresh faces in terms of coaches and players in my opinion, now you do the draft, throw them all together and see what shakes out. . i am just so amused as i set on a little hill, look below me and see all these debbie downers led by verbs nephew and AB hoping we go 4-12,, taking part in the bataan death march.

do it. you will never be able to outlast me. you must be one of those on the bataan death march. the guilty ones are the ones who respond

You're attempt to polarize the forum is pretty transparent and weak. Not playing your game.

Don't take it so hard.

cc trolls himself.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Don't take it so hard.

cc trolls himself.

I don't even know anymore. Come into this thread to read about a special teams guy and I see some dude talking about hills and the Bataan Death March. Ridiculous as fuuuuu.
  • bors
  • Veteran

but you already are muahahaha
Originally posted by bors:

but you already are muahahaha

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
our special teams coach came from the Jets, didnt he?

yes....reminds me of the Costanzo signing. LB ST guy follows his coach.

Marvin this is spot on and this guy is a younger version of Costanzo. I never liked the fact that Costanzo got away. I like this signing.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
our special teams coach came from the Jets, didnt he?

yes....reminds me of the Costanzo signing. LB ST guy follows his coach.

Marvin this is spot on and this guy is a younger version of Costanzo. I never liked the fact that Costanzo got away. I like this signing.

Costanzo was mediocre on the Bears, we got him back, and cut him after a few weeks. He wasnt anything special.
A lot of fans don't think signing ST aces is that important...until they make tackles and/or save TD's on runbacks. It was a low budget signing that should pay healthy ST dividends. Not all signings are "sexy". Get over it.
  • thl408
This was probably his best tackle, or at least one of the better ones, of the 2014 season.

Playing R4 (4th in from the right). 49ers that played this were Lemon, Moody, and Wilhoite. So one of the bigger guys since they are towards the middle and often take on the bigger blockers.

#54 Bellore

Since the ST coach of the Jets is now the ST coach of the 49ers, expect to see this sort of one sided cluster before they take their lanes to run downfield. Seely used to cluster everyone in the middle then spread them out into their lanes, then go. What the Jets do here on the right side of the field, they did many times. I don't know why they do it, just an observation.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
2 superbowls out of this move easily

LMAO!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Who is this NIck Bellore that you all talk about?

I suggest you stop this. I don't think the comment about polarising the forum has justification, although unfortunately it is being polarised. But not, predominantly, by him.
Good young ST ace. Losing Costanzo, Skuta and Osgood we needed another ST standout and this guy is that. Solid move I'm happy to see they are still examining all three phases of the game. Dahl, Moody and Bellore Is a good solid core keep building on it.
Who??

Edit: thanx for the info Thl
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Apr 4, 2015 at 4:45 AM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
2 superbowls out of this move easily

At least 1. He woulda tackled Jacoby Jones on that 2nd half kickoff.

Not if he was being raped.

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
^

^^ so much this. The 2nd gif had me rollin, then I was like
Share 49ersWebzone