Originally posted by 4evrfan:
I can't believe no one hast started this thread yet, or did I miss it? I'm interested to hear some thoughts on Garcia's offer to coach up Kap. I, for one, think he's a natural, since he was a successful running QB and seems to know what he's talking about. Whether he's an excellent teacher is certainly a concern, but could he do any worse than has been done already? While working with Kurt Warner is a good idea, if they're trying to make Kap a pocket passer , I'm doubtful of their chances of success. It certainly didn't happen this year. Garcia was very good at all aspects, but his strength was as a running QB and I think that's what Kap needs to be, a melding of his running and an improved pocket game. Whatya think?
Lol, no. Garcia is just embarassing himself right now. Go home and enjoy your hot wife dude, give it a rest.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 19, 2015 at 12:18 PM ]

, and has played under the shadow of Montana/Young.