LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

49ers first down chant

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
How about...

"HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!" If the fans say it, it will at least give Kap a few more seconds so he doesn't have to say it.

Ahhh, calling plays as if you had a 40 second play clock. Another HaRomanism we will never miss.
[ Edited by Geeked on Jan 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM ]
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
How about...

"HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!" If the fans say it, it will at least give Kap a few more seconds so he doesn't have to say it.

Perfect! "Hike the damn ball already"
Originally posted by trooper49:
Perfect! "Hike the damn ball already"

how about just counting down the play clock for him.

5....4... 3.... 2....1....
How about that Niner Noise tho??
Why the f**k would anyone want to yell when we're on offense?
Rather than the 300 chant, I'd prefer a Michael Jackson "Ah Hee Heeeeee!"
"Who's got it better than...Michigan!"
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Well they need to think of a new chant, cause this one just doesn't do it for me. and the fans that go to the games need to be more involved, but it shouldn't be because of a chant, especially this one.

Be loud on defense which they're not, and quite on offense, which at this point who can tell the difference.

You'll get in trouble if you make noise on defense. They tell you to sit down. Of course I tell them to kiss my ass.

And how silly is that, everybody should know to be quiet while your team offense is on the field
I been a fan for 44 years and I like it I thought the 49ers needed something for the games, and they still do the defense chant
I still hate the chant because the 49ers have nothing to do with Spartan Warriors. But it actually sounds good on tv.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I still hate the chant because the 49ers have nothing to do with Spartan Warriors. But it actually sounds good on tv.

LOL! Quite the opposite for me. I first heard it on TV and thought it was cool because I thought the fans were doing it. And then my first game at Levi I hear that crap being played over the speakers and not the fans doing it. Every time we get a first down now, my TV goes to mute.
the fans paid for the tickets, so I think they can say whatever chant they want.
Share 49ersWebzone