There are 122 users in the forums

49ers first down chant

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Well they need to think of a new chant, cause this one just doesn't do it for me. and the fans that go to the games need to be more involved, but it shouldn't be because of a chant, especially this one.

Be loud on defense which they're not, and quite on offense, which at this point who can tell the difference.

You'll get in trouble if you make noise on defense. They tell you to sit down. Of course I tell them to kiss my ass.

Not a fan of the 300 chant either. Whoever decided that that should be our first down cheer should be reprimanded.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by trooper49:
It's a joke. Fans should just do what's spontaneous and natural. We don't need any artificial help. Come on now, it's light weight!

true but we are californians!! lol. sissyfied

A sign of the times.
I hate it too. I think they should use the Niner Noise drum squad to get the noise started. I just don't know the NFL rules of when a team can use noise like that in a game. It would be like how a college team uses their band at games.
How about "First and Ten do it Again....We Like It, We Like It."

We wouldn't need gimmicky lame s**t like the 300 chant if those who atended home games didn't sit on their hands while they arent using them to text or sip wine and eat cheese.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I agree

it should be "GO TEAM, YAY!"

how about

"Don't-f**k-Up!"
lets steal from the jets when Rex Ryan is our coach "4-9-e-r-s, 49ers, 49ers, 49ers!" since that fireman bob dude quit his team, he can bandwagon to us and start this s**t
luckily, we don't get very many first downs so its not much of an issue for me.

still better than the ric flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you hear in many nba arenas
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I agree

it should be "GO TEAM, YAY!"

how about

"Don't-f**k-Up!"

The fog horn??? Are you kidding me! The 49ers stadium isn't the circus and the bozo the clown doesn't come down to blow his horn....
The 300 chant is epic! It's testosterone driven, that seems to get the crowd way into it, and even hypes up Niners fans at the sports bars. The 300 chant should be our identity!!! Frank Gore first down... A-ohhh! A-ohhh! A-ohhh!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by trooper49:
It's a joke. Fans should just do what's spontaneous and natural. We don't need any artificial help. Come on now, it's light weight!


100% agree

oh wait, naturally, our fans f**king suck

i don't even think anyone involved with the 49ers loves the spartan chant, but it's still better than anything our fan base could come up with
Originally posted by 49ersPrincipality:
The fog horn??? Are you kidding me! The 49ers stadium isn't the circus and the bozo the clown doesn't come down to blow his horn....
The 300 chant is epic! It's testosterone driven, that seems to get the crowd way into it, and even hypes up Niners fans at the sports bars. The 300 chant should be our identity!!! Frank Gore first down... A-ohhh! A-ohhh! A-ohhh!!!!!!!!!!


LOL, clearly you don't understand the use of the Fog Horn and why it's being used.

the 300 Chant is a JOKE! We are 49ERS! not SPARTANS! They need to know the difference
Share 49erswebzone