LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 70 users in the forums

Should Baalke make a trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sf1974:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Now that makes sense and If I could I would make that trade in a heart beat

What? Josh Gordon's coming off a year suspension and most likely will continue to miss some games due to his propensity to smoke marijuana. Iupati is a solid NFL veteran and while McDonald is still a work in progress, I'd like to be able to count on their replacement(s).

ooh yeahI would,you don't see what I see,VMac can be replaced with Carrier,A much better receiving TE then VMac,Iupati can be replaced with One Of the Rookies we drafted, and Gordon would solve so many problems at WR, would not have to deal with Crabtree's wanting more then He's worth, we would have the DEEP THREAT we so badly need to openup for VD and the running game, and we wont have to deal with bargining with Crabtree, with Gordon and VD speed it would be a nightmare for defenses AND it would OPEN up the running game.....so yes I would do that trade in a heart-beat.
Threads like this make me want to drink heavily.
JJ Watt for the new dynamic duo of crabs and sunshine.

Do it baalke
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 18, 2014 at 8:49 PM ]
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
ooh yeahI would,you don't see what I see,VMac can be replaced with Carrier,A much better receiving TE then VMac,Iupati can be replaced with One Of the Rookies we drafted, and Gordon would solve so many problems at WR, would not have to deal with Crabtree's wanting more then He's worth, we would have the DEEP THREAT we so badly need to openup for VD and the running game, and we wont have to deal with bargining with Crabtree, with Gordon and VD speed it would be a nightmare for defenses AND it would OPEN up the running game.....so yes I would do that trade in a heart-beat.

We still don't know what we have in the rookies. Thinking they can step right in is a big risk. They could be like Boone (when he's not sucking) or like Chilo.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Threads like this make me want to drink heavily.

you should check out http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/179949-would-sean-payton-have-won-all-now/ if you like to drink
If this thread has just turned into a joke it should be locked.
Should have traded for Harvin.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can balkee trade himself?
Originally posted by ratchoke:
Should have traded for Harvin.

Based on every report I've seen Seattle offered him to AFC teams only.
When talking about trades you have to decide who you think the Niners should release to make room for the new player.

Keeping in mind that the Niners will have to release two players when Aldon Smith and Bowman return.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
IM thinking quality ol or dl pass rusher.

This.
  • buck
  • Veteran
We should trade Harbaugh, Fangio, Donatell, Tomsula, Kaepernick, Boldin, Bowman, Willis and Justin Smith to the Browns for Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon.

Vincent Jackson & CJ Spiller are supposedly on trading block. Not suggesting anything, just puttin' it out there.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Vincent Jackson & CJ Spiller are supposedly on trading block. Not suggesting anything, just puttin' it out there.

Pass on Jackson, Spiller would be nice as a half season rental depending on the compensation Buffalo would want, not sure if he would even fit under the salary cap but boy would it be nice to have a speedy back who can hit it to the outside regularly.
Originally posted by buck:
We should trade Harbaugh, Fangio, Donatell, Tomsula, Kaepernick, Boldin, Bowman, Willis and Justin Smith to the Browns for Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon.

Should at least ask for Glenn Winston back as well.
Share 49ersWebzone