LISTEN: 49ers Schedule Release Special →

There are 116 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Only team with 3 straight NFCC in the coaches first 3 seasons...I know it's rough but I'll take it

That's awesome and we have all enjoyed that but youre crazy if you don't think we should have had at least 1 sb win out of those 3 years. We blew it, part of the reasons you are discussing with phoenix.

Originally posted by 49ersking:
One guy who really deserves praise, week after week: Fangio Lucky to have him with this team.
Yep, Fangio, and Donatell and Leavitt and Tomsula (although where is the magic lately). Just wish our O coaches were that good.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 13, 2014 at 9:46 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by thl408:
Are you new to the zone?

you break down a ton of tape whats youre thoughts on roman? you think its all execution thats the problem? you like the play calling?

Short answer. It's a combination of things. From reading this forum, one would think it's all on Roman, as in ALL on Roman. He's a B- OC imo.

I've been accused of saying it's all player execution when I have never said such a thing in any thread ever.
VD is too caught up with expanding his brand and painting.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Only team with 3 straight NFCC in the coaches first 3 seasons...I know it's rough but I'll take it

That's awesome and we have all enjoyed that but youre crazy if you don't think we should have had at least 1 sb win out of those 3 years. We blew it, part of the reasons you are discussing with phoenix.

...and part of the reasons are why we were there in the first place.
Haters gonna hate. I love haters.

This team is fine. Weather the storm till we get Aldon and Bo back.
Originally posted by RamzFanzz:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
In all seriousness, I expect the Rams to play us tight....

Niners: 31
Rams: 16

I think you're in for a shock then.

Davis is on fire and both Quick and Britt are playing excellent football. Britt is just starting to be a prime target but he's made the most of it. This is Tavon Austins second game back and he's 100%. Bailey is also just getting started after his suspension. Add in Cook in the seam and that's a LOT to cover.

Originally posted by thl408:
Short answer. It's a combination of things. From reading this forum, one would think it's all on Roman, as in ALL on Roman. He's a B- OC imo.

I've been accused of saying it's all player execution when I have never said such a thing in any thread ever.
Yep usually its a combo of things. I think Roman is very smart and is a solid oc but he out thinks himself too much and isn't the best in game play caller. He looks like a genius at times and singletary calling the plays at others. Of course how players execute and if a play works goes a long way into our opinion. So yeah I'm sure many other teams would love to have him as oc I just think we could do better. Not saying it would be easy at all but would be nice if we could. It's a lot more than Roman, execution: kap's play, audibiling (kap not the best at it yet, some times puts us in bad situation), ol play is a big part of it. head coaching plays a part too... our game management (and kaps) affects the way the game goes... penalties, delays of game, etc. Our players definitely arent without blame. We play so undisciplined and so stupid at times.

Side note hopefully people dont see me as a hater I'm not that I like to tell it like it is. Like you guys said weather the storm until the re-enforcements arrive but no doubt we have a lot to work on all around.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 13, 2014 at 9:51 PM ]
Just realized how silent the crowd was. LOL and I thought we were quiet.
No 49ers plays on espn top 10.

Welp.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I could hear Niner fans cheering over the radio

Originally posted by 49ersking:
One guy who really deserves praise, week after week:
Fangio

Lucky to have him with this team.
Amen to that Brother. Seems like he has his guys in the "right place at the right time" all the time. Players just have to make a play.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Broncos >>> Lambs

This is the statement game leading up to the 2nd half of the season. We either win or lose a close one by the hands / flags of the officials.

Even if they hand us a 3rd loss, it won't be crucial, but another win will be huge within our division. Winning in Denver will say a lot about our teams success moving forward and silence (the ones with sense) the critics for awhile...

Road warriors bruh

I hope they do the strangle hold and sleeper

Fast forward to 1:50.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

they said the entire upper deck was empty by half time, was bare to begin with and maybe 30-50 percent were 9er fans. I laughed when austin davis on a critical 3rd down lowered his arms for the crowed to quiet; little did he know it wouldnt help when its all 9ers fan left. Cant find any pictures of the crowd but give it a day will be some out there. I think Oakland has a better following and better fan base than the Rams and maybe the RAms should move to LA not the Raiders. With how good the cards are every year and how bad the rams have been thats what happens. People are like that and in a way I guess I don't blame them for not wanting to pay to see a team play bad.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 13, 2014 at 9:55 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Broncos >>> Lambs

This is the statement game leading up to the 2nd half of the season. We either win or lose a close one by the hands / flags of the officials.

Even if they hand us a 3rd loss, it won't be crucial, but another win will be huge within our division. Winning in Denver will say a lot about our teams success moving forward and silence (the ones with sense) the critics for awhile...

Road warriors bruh

I hope they do the strangle hold and sleeper

Fast forward to 1:50.

LOL, that shizz got Ray Rice and bunch of other NFL players pumped up
Hey guys. Remember when Kap marched into NE and manhandled the Pats?

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN AFAIK AT MILE HIGH.
Share 49ersWebzone