LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 200 users in the forums

2014 schedule?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I want 49ers in Seattle for Opening night. Payback time! Kap gets the monkey off his back early and sets the tone in the NFC West. Give me Seattle in Seattle for week 1!

"Payback"..... ???

I'm sure the Cawks would trade an opening day loss for a Super Bowl ring, a thousand times out of a thousand.

I'm afraid there's no real damage we can do to that pathetic team and fan base this year, short of winning it all and leaving a couple of their star players on IR.

All we are going to hear all season is how they're the Champs and have a brand new trophy unlike our "old" trophies...

Anything less than straight out domination of every team on our schedule and complete inhalation of every team in the playoffs before walking away with #6, is not going to get the stench of last years playoff loss and this ridiculous offseason, cleaned off our franchise.

Lol, obviously we can't take away their ring...

Who gives a s**t what they say throughout the season about their trophy? They earned it. It is what it is. What I'm saying is I want them week one and knock them out in their own house to set the tone for 2014-15. It's about as close to payback as you can get to getting knocked out of the playoffs.

And for the total domination... so you're saying 19-0 is the only way you'll get over the playoff loss and this offseason? Take a breather man! Our franchise is anything but tarnished, got damn.
"complete inhalation of every team"?

That's right! We're going to SMOKE 'em!
Originally posted by CWin4949:
I want 49ers in Seattle for Opening night. Payback time! Kap gets the monkey off his back early and sets the tone in the NFC West. Give me Seattle in Seattle for week 1!

"Payback"..... ???

I'm sure the Cawks would trade an opening day loss for a Super Bowl ring, a thousand times out of a thousand.

I'm afraid there's no real damage we can do to that pathetic team and fan base this year, short of winning it all and leaving a couple of their star players on IR.

All we are going to hear all season is how they're the Champs and have a brand new trophy unlike our "old" trophies...

Anything less than straight out domination of every team on our schedule and complete inhalation of every team in the playoffs before walking away with #6, is not going to get the stench of last years playoff loss and this ridiculous offseason, cleaned off our franchise.

Lol, obviously we can't take away their ring...

Who gives a s**t what they say throughout the season about their trophy? They earned it. It is what it is. What I'm saying is I want them week one and knock them out in their own house to set the tone for 2014-15. It's about as close to payback as you can get to getting knocked out of the playoffs.

And for the total domination... so you're saying 19-0 is the only way you'll get over the playoff loss and this offseason? Take a breather man! Our franchise is anything but tarnished, got damn.

I'm not saying 19-0, although that would be sweet considering how things have gone January. I'm over the playoff loss, truth be told, I was MUCH worse off after the '91 Roger Craig fumble and even a couple of the GB losses, last years loss in Seattle didn't even really rank in my top 10, it's just that it was to that pathetic cheating team with a pathetic fan base that stole their war cry.

Im just saying no matter how good we do this year and no matter how bad we beat them there, at home or in the playoffs, it's all we're going to hear about.

As far as being tarnished, we might not be tarnished, but we sure as he'll are sporting a shiner right now.
Originally posted by crake49:
"complete inhalation of every team"?

That's right! We're going to SMOKE 'em!

Inhalation....annihilate , smoke'em or beat'em , whatever......
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mayor:
Originally posted by LVJay:
17-0 in the regular... **** them all!!

THIS!! No matter who comes....

17 game season?
Originally posted by valrod33:

17 game season?

Gonna win the bye week too!
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
At least, it would be horribvle if we would lose the bye week....
4 pages already for discussing a fake schedule.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
6-10 here we come!

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24535961/nfl-schedule-broncos-seahawks-will-play-super-bowl-rematch

Official week 1 superbowl rematch
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24535961/nfl-schedule-broncos-seahawks-will-play-super-bowl-rematch

Thats not official, and yes the Seahawks and Broncos are scheduled to play each other but it doesnt mean its gonna happen week 1

where does it say week one ?

Where does it say week 1? It just says rematch.
I jumped the gun my apologies
Share 49ersWebzone