LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 195 users in the forums

2014 schedule?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
It's official, the NFL hate my 49ers. . .

I hope this is sarcasm, this schedule really favors the Niners.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
It's official, the NFL hate my 49ers. . .

booo hooo
Don't get your panties in a wad over Thanksgiving. 49ers play Redskins at home the Sunday before that game & will be resting their starters by halftime.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I think we have a decent schedule, far better than Seattle's! The Seacocks have 5 straight divison games to close the season, an early bye week, and a s**t load of primetime games against good teams.

At first blush, I really like our schedule... Very favorable end of the season... And it's awesome that we get Seattle at home on a short week when we don't have to travel back home... We play WAS at home the week before.

but they have that long ass walk from the training facility to the stadium
I like the schedule. We only leave the Bay Area once in the last 6 weeks of the season, so that should help down the stretch.

I wasn't expecting to host a Thanksgiving game at Levi's, and against Seattle no less.
When does Bowman come back? Playing Sea late could be a blessing.
Originally posted by jreff22:
When does Bowman come back? Playing Sea late could be a blessing.

Harbaugh said Bowman should be back by midseason...if this holds true (he might be back even earlier as he seems to be ahead of schedule for his rehab), he should definitely be back for the first SEA game. Aldon will probably be back too (depends on how long he gets suspended).
Niners go 8-0 at home this season! Now they just need to win 4 road games to clinch the division!
We are going to bite the Seahawks heads off in all three games this upcoming year.
Share 49ersWebzone