LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Coaching Staff Changes Watch

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Coaching Staff Changes Watch

With opportunities opening up around the league, its time once again to see if Roman and Fangio will be considered for head coaching gigs.

In addition, there can be vacancies among the staff if either one or both get hired. Tomsula could go DC-possibly as a promotion or with one of them.

There could be a couple of positional changes on staff but the loyalty could be too strong

UP ABOVE: Which coordinator is more likely to get a head coaching opportunity.
Fangio isn't going anywhere, dude looks like a lifer as a DC. Nothing wrong with that. Jim Johnson was an outstanding DC for many years, never got much head coaching interest.

Roman on the other hand, who knows.
I think the votes for Roman as a HC are mostly wishful thinking. I'm still wishing.
No matter what, need to simplify things for Kaep and add a play action pass series.
Roman is going to coach the Redskins, he'll be good with RG3.
Roman needs a run game with adequate linemen...I don't see an opening that fits
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I think the votes for Roman as a HC are mostly wishful thinking. I'm still wishing.

It's more than wishful thinking, it's a must.

Maybe we can entice David Shaw at Stanford since he doesn't have to move anywhere.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

It's more than wishful thinking, it's a must.

Maybe we can entice David Shaw at Stanford since he doesn't have to move anywhere.

Stop...we can not let roman go..at least not next year
I voted Roman, but not because it is 'wishful' thinking. Roman is younger, and a team that is interested in a run first approach would be a good fit. And even though Fangio could get consideration, he is older and it seems like coordinator is a better fit. I am probably dead wrong about both ... lol.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Minnesota

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Minnesota

Frazier was fired ??
Frazier was fired ??

Yep, welcome to "We gonna fire errrrybody Monday" Shanahan, Frazier, Schiano, Schwartz....

Minnesota

Frazier was fired ??

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/minnesota-vikings-head-coach-leslie-frazier-relieved-of-duties-after-losing-season-123013
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Minnesota

Frazier was fired ??

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
So we have Leslie, Schiano, Chud, Shanahan and Schwartz so far.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm gonna trip the f**k out if Roman doesn't get an interview. 9ers go to the playoffs 3 straight years, teams are dumb if they're not picking off this team.
Share 49ersWebzone