LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Kap or playcalling?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Kap or playcalling?

One more reason you need to start pinning more on Kaep is simply watch what the Saints did today. They completely sold out on the run and Kaep couldn't or wouldn't take advantage of that. Any QB worth his salt is exploiting that and making big plays. The Niners had none of that. They stuck to their game plan which accomplished nothing. With that many players in the box every down the Niners need to make teams pay for that. They simply don't right now.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Both Kap and play calling improved BUTTTT still nowhere close to being Championship level.

Tough going to even make the playoffs.....Something needs to shift on the passing offense quickly...
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Harbaugh/Roman/Chryst/Kaepernick/Oline... the entire sistem SUCKS!!!

This! I thought Harbaugh was one of the best offensive coaches?! Where is it? He should clearly see that this offense in crap.
Gore's drop didn't help...the ball was a little low, but he needs to make that catch...he probably gets 50 yards on that play.
Both. Kap can't run any kind of traditional offense, Roman can't call a creative enough offense to make Kap effective.
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Harbaugh/Roman/Chryst/Kaepernick/Oline... the entire sistem SUCKS!!!

This! I thought Harbaugh was one of the best offensive coaches?! Where is it? He should clearly see that this offense in crap.
Alex Smith averaged 200 yards a game in this same offense.
Originally posted by luis1985:

Where did he even get that moniker from? People assume that because he was a QB that he's some sort of offensive mastermind, but I'm not seeing it right now, I'm guessing that he's giving Roman the go ahead on this s**tty offense, and he's the one who put together this crap-tastic offensive staff, so I don't know what to think anymore. He seems like an upgraded Singletary at this point, refusing to adjust, not having any imagination in the offense.

49ers could do worse right now than to bring in Mike Martz to handle the passing game and Roman to handle the rushing offense.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Both but especially the playcalling. BRB, the Saints load up to stop the run on 1st down, 49ers run the ball every 1st down. The amount of 3rd and longs that they ran into was unbelievable. Throw in some bad drops from the receivers, especially McDonald and Gore and there's blame to go all around.

if we are calling 2 plays in the huddle....which is Kap going with?

Exactly, Kaepernick should've seen the 8-man box and to advantage of it....Kaepernick has been sucking at passing and reading defenses since week 2. This passing game is so frickin pathetic I might as well stop getting mad at Kaepernick and just expect it already.
Both Kap and play calling improved BUTTTT still nowhere close to being Championship level.
Romlan Playcalling is like putting 10 dresses on the same freaking PIG,its still the SAME FREAKING PIG
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]

Both
Originally posted by Niners99:
Bad OL play combined with bad playcalling will ALWAYS sink a young QB. Period.

People blaming Kap know nothing about football.

Agree on OL. Explain Kap then. Besides people putting him on top as a franchise QB and being a rookie. I like him, just hasnt earned that title yet with me yet. I hope some day he can.
WTF is the "both" option?
Romlan Playcalling is lie putting 10 dresses on the same freaking PIG,its still the SAME FREAKING PIG

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Hard to call good plays with Kap as the QB.
No that is not the Problem,Most of all be true to yourself,you know it is Coaching with a BIG C.
Both sucked. WRs were terrible as per usual. Baldwin and Boldin both gave up on routes. Kap simply does not know how to find his outlet receiver. He keeps waiting for guys downfield to open up and they never do.

Play calling didn't do him any favors. Runs on EVERY SINGLE FIRST DOWN! I kept waiting for the play-action shot play downfield on 1st down. It never come.
Share 49ersWebzone