LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Did revis even play yesterday ?

Played all but one snap yesterday.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Lowest Ranked 3 Players on Defense

1. Adrian Clayborn-DL -15.0 Absolutely non-existent pass rush, mostly has just been a run stopper this season.

2. Akeem Spence- DL -12.0 Same thing as for Clayborn.

3. Dashon Goldson-FS -10.9 Has been beaten in pass coverage frequently this season, one of the worst in the NFL when it comes to penalties.

Is anyone still hurt because they let Goldson walk? This is the same critique as last year.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Lowest Ranked 3 Players on Defense

1. Adrian Clayborn-DL -15.0 Absolutely non-existent pass rush, mostly has just been a run stopper this season.

2. Akeem Spence- DL -12.0 Same thing as for Clayborn.

3. Dashon Goldson-FS -10.9 Has been beaten in pass coverage frequently this season, one of the worst in the NFL when it comes to penalties.

Is anyone still hurt because they let Goldson walk? This is the same critique as last year.

Dashon is known for his hitting and stupid penalties so this isnt a surprise.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I hope goldson doesn't kill one of our WR's.
Originally posted by CANADIANNINER1994:
Anyone going to the game and know of any web zone tailgate parties? Looking to meet up with some fellow zoners!!!!

Yea...I'd like to...I won't be able to host one, but I would like us to organize something!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Did revis even play yesterday ?

Played all but one snap yesterday.
i knew he was hurt the game before..was at the game so NFL updates was delayed
Originally posted by TheChozen:
this

he can count himself lucky that he is tall and a good player. otherwise, they would bully him his entire life.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Oh no I believe it, I just don't believe the 9ers will win there. I will believe it when I see it.

Debbie Downer doesn't suit you at all. There was a time when the 49ers couldn't win in Green Bay, now they expect it. Tampa Bay is a talented but flawed team, they have a variety of weaknesses on defense, whether or not this coaching staff can effectively attack those weaknesses could determine the game. On offense, the 49ers are facing a team with two pretty good tackles but a soft interior OL and a rookie QB who also has a tendency to lock on to his favorite target in Vincent Jackson. Rainey by far is their biggest weapon on offense but he also didn't do very hot against the Panthers who have clobbered Tampa Bay twice this season.

As long as the 49ers come out with some of the same intensity they showed yesterday and a good, sound gameplan, they should be able to beat this team by a good margin.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]
Bucs fans certainly don't have much confidence in their team to win it.

http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.php?/topic/22215-week-15-predict-the-score-san-francisco-at-tampa-bay-15-december-2013/
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
42-3, Bucs.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
42-3, Bucs.

How the heck does Colt McCoy score 3 points?
My 3 keys to the game

1. Lock down Vincent Jackson. Their entire offense really revolves around him. He's got over 1,000 yards receiving, nobody else has more than 400. Shut him down and their offense will struggle to move the ball.

2. Pass protection and blitz recognition. Tampa Bay will blitz a lot, from every direction. 49ers have to be prepared for that, the offensive line has to man up, Kaepernick has to be diligent when making his pre-snap reads, the playcalling has to emphasize quick strikes, not long dropbacks. Kaepernick has to be aware of their linebackers roaming the middle of the field, they like to blitz with DB's and drop the LB's into coverage, yesterday their defense intercepted EJ Manuel 4 times and 3 came from the LB's. There is also Revis Island to deal with.

3. Passing offense has to come alive. Tampa Bay is VERY good against the run, their passing defense is worse than average. 49ers have to make plays all over the field. I would like to see more 3 and 4 WR looks against this defense, spread them out and force them to keep guys back, their base 4 man pass rush doesn't really scare anyone as long as McCoy is kept in check.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Colt unshoes his foot to reveal a tom dempsy like half club foot. Kicks the 90 yarder bare club footed.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Colt unshoes his foot to reveal a tom dempsy like half club foot. Kicks the 90 yarder bare club footed.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Our coach finally comes to his senses with 3 seconds left in the game and let's Colt come in to kick a 90 yard FG as time expires so we don't get shut out.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM ]
I hope Eric Wright is fired up for this game and wants revenge!!!
Share 49ersWebzone