There are 164 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
we win out, the weakhawks lose out. nfc west champs!

lol, it's not even that bad...

If Seattle wins 2 games -OR- wins 1 game and we lose 1 game -OR- we lose 2 games, they clinch the division.

they could lose to any of the teams they have left. the giants arent as god awful as they were in the beginning and arizona is fighting for their lives as well, rams have a good defense. it could happen. what happens if we end up with the same record? whats the tie breaker?

We own the tie-breaker if they lose to the Cardinals or the Rams... their division record will be below ours, plus we have a harder strength of schedule if they're tied (division-wise).

lets do this!!!
where are those loudmouthed bucs fans from a couple years ago? think we'll get any internet badasses in here this week?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Of course I've watched every second of every game this season....but something about that W against Seattle just makes me feel like this team flipped the switch on. I have a great feeling about this team and expect them to win out....and make a run for it.
Wish I could afford the plane tickets. Free place to stay and cheap tix.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
where are those loudmouthed bucs fans from a couple years ago? think we'll get any internet badasses in here this week?

They will come out of nowhere (IF) the buccs win... so, the answer to your question is no.
Originally posted by LVJay:

They will come out of nowhere (IF) the buccs win... so, the answer to your question is no.

We smacked them around 48-3 last time we played. Granted, that was 2 years ago. But I highly doubt we here a peep from them.
Originally posted by LVJay:

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

How long will his neck be after Brooks sacks him?

I'm not being cocky, nor overconfident, but I doubt we lose any of the last three. The 49ers know not to rest on anybody, Jim is not allowing it, the magic is growing.

49ers 35
Bucs 9

Candlestick's Christmas farewell awaits.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
We smacked them around 48-3 last time we played. Granted, that was 2 years ago. But I highly doubt we here a peep from them.

silent as a church house mouse

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

really is an awkward looking fella, isn't he
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Brooks won't get penalized for an illegal hit around the neck because it's too f**king long. Plus the refs don't give a s**t about the Bucs QB.
Originally posted by verb1der:
whoa

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Is he old enough to drive yet?

Mike 'Dynamite' Glennon

whoa

that neck doe...imagine how he'd look if Brooks hit him the way he hit Brees
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Harbaugh needs to keep wearing them lucky cleats for the rest of the season. He's 4-0 with them cleats on. Hahaha...
Share 49ersWebzone