LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 637 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Read much?

Originally posted by niners94:
Read it again.

Oh lol. Don't know how I missed that.
One Game at a time. One Play at a time.....
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
No INJURIES?!?!?!?!?!

This. Really.

Freakin unbelievable, huh.... a win and injury free

"Everybody is hurt this late in the season, call me when they get injured"
Aldon looked like he got his confidence back.
Originally posted by xela510:
Aldon looked like he got his confidence back.

He was owning fools. hahha
Seems like every time Kap audibled the play went backwards
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Unleash

The

Beast

Surprise player of the night!

It will be a surprise if Baldwin is targeted more than 4 times and it will be an even bigger surprise if he catches 1 of the 4. I hope you're right. One of our under achieving WR's needs to step up tonight that's for sure. I have my doubts though and will be happy even if the only proven pass catchers (Boldin, Davis)show up as long as we get the win. GO NINERS GO!!

Laugh all you want. But he damn near should've had that TD in the redzone last week! That tells me they're actually trying to get him the ball and I expect him to score a TD tonight!

You were saying???

Once Patton is healthy this fool will be cut

Lol, I thought my hype sounded cool though!

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Seems like every time Kap audibled the play went backwards

Once he gets more proficient at reading defenses, they'll start going forward.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

LOL. I just saw this on facebook -- awesome.

After looking at this over and over, the more funny it gets. I don't know why, but it looks like AS threw his leg up on purpose (hoping to do that), then the half-heart effort to help him up

Kind of looks like that but could be that he was going to leap up to block the pass and then Williams shoved him backwards and naturally his leg went up. I really hope he didn't do that on purpose that would be bush league. And as for that hit surprised no flag but if it was a golden boy QB would have been. Was a little late but of course was legal the first 90 years or so of the NFL's existence. I think they didn't call it because Aldon didn't plant him into the ground and fell off to the side.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
After looking at this over and over, the more funny it gets. I don't know why, but it looks like AS threw his leg up on purpose (hoping to do that), then the half-heart effort to help him up

Kind of looks like that but could be that he was going to leap up to block the pass and then Williams shoved him backwards and naturally his leg went up. I really hope he didn't do that on purpose that would be bush league. And as for that hit surprised no flag but if it was a golden boy QB would have been. Was a little late but of course was legal the first 90 years or so of the NFL's existence. I think they didn't call it because Aldon didn't plant him into the ground and fell off to the side.

RG3 took a lot of punishment (pretty tough kid)... I'm just glad we didn't seriously injure him. I don't think AS did that on purpose, but the pic could be deceiving. It's a good thing he didn't plant into him, but still landed on the (knees)... that's gotta hurt.
suh is watching proudly

class act

That's a long way down from there.
Share 49ersWebzone