Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Jerry said it so it has to be true.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jerry said we could easily be 1-4....

i think he's been smoking the crack pipe

we destroyed two teams in a row and handled the packers even though it wasn't easy. don't know what jerry is smokin

Ya.. if Jerry said that I don't know what he is thinking. The games we won were not in question games. The Colts game could have and should have been won. The Seaturds game is the only one we really had no shot. So we should be 4 - 1.

tbh i don't really think jerry has been watching football lately cuz i dont get how he could make that statement
Lulz. Seriously? We're not struggling at all. If anything, we're right on track and playing like ourselves again.

We just annihilated two teams in a row (one divisional rival on the road and the other being a strong team in their own right). The Seahawks and Indy games were both in reach by the 4th quarter; we could have won against the Colts if we continued to run the ball down their throats and didn't stupidly abandon the run.

So yeah, not sure how that can be defined as "struggling". We have many impact players returning from injury in the next few weeks + a pretty soft schedule until the BYE. We're fine.

Struggling teams: Falcons, Redskins, Bucs, NYG....

Respect Jerry as a player and person....but boy when some of these ex players start opening their mouths
Well tell him to get his ass in here and help out!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Lulz. Seriously? We're not struggling at all. If anything, we're right on track and playing like ourselves again.

We just annihilated two teams in a row (one divisional rival on the road and the other being a strong team in their own right). The Seahawks and Indy games were both in reach by the 4th quarter; we could have won against the Colts if we continued to run the ball down their throats and didn't stupidly abandon the run.

So yeah, not sure how that can be defined as "struggling". We have many impact players returning from injury in the next few weeks + a pretty soft schedule until the BYE. We're fine.

Struggling teams: Falcons, Redskins, Bucs, NYG....

Respect Jerry as a player and person....but boy when some of these ex players start opening their mouths
he is the only x niner who is opening up his mouth. take that for what it is worth
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Rice is in a profession that makes money based off how many controversial and infuriating things they say.

No1curr
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
SHOULDA won the Colts game... COULDA been 4-1... WOULDA led to a tie for 1st place!

I approve this message....if peteron locks down Boldin the passing offense will struggle again. Usually Crabs kills Peterson but he's hurt. Gotta get something outta Baldwin
[ Edited by lamontb on Oct 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jerry said we could easily be 1-4....

i think he's been smoking the crack pipe

we destroyed two teams in a row and handled the packers even though it wasn't easy. don't know what jerry is smokin

Jerry has been a huge traitor, not acting like his old homer self lately.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
IBTL...

that picture has nothing to do with the fact i wish he would just shut up

Sorry, maybe this is more appropriate for this thread. Shut up, Jerry!

He needs to STFU

JT >

We must of declined his request to be a coach.
many webzoners have the classic jerry rice mushroom imprint on their foreheads. this is a classic example.
Jerry Rice did not say the Niners stink. He said they are struggling.

So you clowns come in here with thread, after thread, after thread, after thread, and thousands of comments about how we are sucking in probably a hundred ways....

But if Jerry Rice says we are struggling he is a moron?

Really?

I used some reverse psychology in starting this thread and it worked.

A lot of the geniuses around here would tell Jesus he is Satan just to try and convince themselves and those around them they are so smart.

Jerry Rice is suddenly and idiot.

A flat out idiot.

In 49er territory.

Amazing.

Yeah, just love you guys.
  • Veteran
LOL, you guys are funny. This guy is the greatest football player ever. If anyone has to shut the hell up is us not him. grow the f**k up.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Jerry Rice can f**k off.
Share 49ersWebzone