LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

HUGE DVR Alert: NFL In Season - 49ers vs. Jaguars (TONIGHT!!! - Nov. 1 @ 8PM PST on Discov

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wasn't really anything special. Most of the behind the scenes stuff was with the jags. There was a few clips of our practice following Willis. Everything else was mostly off the field sight seeing stuff. All the meeting room things were the jags lol. Our staff didn't let the camera's in or something lol.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Wasn't really anything special. Most of the behind the scenes stuff was with the jags. There was a few clips of our practice following Willis. Everything else was mostly off the field sight seeing stuff. All the meeting room things were the jags lol. Our staff didn't let the camera's in or something lol.

Can you really say your shocked?
I missed it. Totally slipped my mind. I checked to see if they're re-airing it, but couldn't find anything. Just wondering if any of you guys know some other way of catching it.... thanks
Originally posted by ivanm05:
I missed it. Totally slipped my mind. I checked to see if they're re-airing it, but couldn't find anything. Just wondering if any of you guys know some other way of catching it.... thanks

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gotta be the same narrator that does the HBO 24/7 boxing shows. I thought it was good, entertaining. Kindda feel bad for the Jags. They're so bad that it's sad.
Share 49ersWebzone