LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

HUGE DVR Alert: NFL In Season - 49ers vs. Jaguars (TONIGHT!!! - Nov. 1 @ 8PM PST on Discov

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'm guessing we get...

• a lot of Joe Staley and the offensive line... NFL Films loves big dopey white guys.

• Lawrence Okoye... naturally.

• probably Patrick Willis & NaVorrow Bowman... friends on-and-off the field, they'll probably mic Willis for the game.

• probably Vernon Davis... the only player on offense besides Kaep who has an engaging personality & is known by the greater public.

maybe some Kaepernick... the Vikes/Steelers doc didn't do a ton with the quarterbacks, even with the switch to Cassel. Maybe that changes with Kaep being such a hot celeb-QB now, but who knows.

Harbaugh will have Kaepernick give them nothing and make them like it.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'm guessing we get...

• a lot of Joe Staley and the offensive line... NFL Films loves big dopey white guys.

• Lawrence Okoye... naturally.

• probably Patrick Willis & NaVorrow Bowman... friends on-and-off the field, they'll probably mic Willis for the game.

• probably Vernon Davis... the only player on offense besides Kaep who has an engaging personality & is known by the greater public.

maybe some Kaepernick... the Vikes/Steelers doc didn't do a ton with the quarterbacks, even with the switch to Cassel. Maybe that changes with Kaep being such a hot celeb-QB now, but who knows.

Harbaugh will have Kaepernick give them nothing and make them like it.

Kaep doesn't have to give them anything. They followed Adrian Peterson walking around London. I'm sure they'll do the same with Kaep, and he'll find UK fans to kiss the bicep with.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Trailer is up for it:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/nfl-in-season
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can u please remind me again the week of? k, thx bye
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
btw, u know this is just b******t programming to inform them soccer fans what football is all about and what teams are playing.
Ha-DOU-bump!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
btw, u know this is just b******t programming to inform them soccer fans what football is all about and what teams are playing.

It's still a good show mang.
^^^ Thanks Nick!
BUMP

My guide says this is airing at 11pm (EASTERN)

DVR is set!
SHO-RYU-BUMP!

Let us know how it is guys and we all would appreciate someone posting a link once they find the full episode. Thanks.
LOL at Whitner being chased around by bugs at practice...and then Justin Smith started making fun of him.
Really liked the segments featuring Whitner and Tomsula.
Wish they had footage of the Niners in the film room and in team meetings like they did the Jags
LOL at Cyprien.........."how you use the bidet?"
Share 49ersWebzone