LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

HUGE DVR Alert: NFL In Season - 49ers vs. Jaguars (TONIGHT!!! - Nov. 1 @ 8PM PST on Discov

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gus Bradley seems like a good guy and it seems like his players really like him. Hope he can start winning some games for them and stick around.
Any reruns?
Can any body upload it to YouTube? Would love to see it.
Originally posted by I_Saw_a_Fish:

This.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by I_Saw_a_Fish:

This.

That.!
F'N'K DVR Was Full and didnt record it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL at Cyprien.........."how you use the bidet?"

Reimer!!!!!!!!! That will be how I evaluate prospects for the 49ers from now on. If you don't know how to use a bidet you are off my draft board.

And guys I'd keep checking back if you didn't get to see it. I'm sure someone will post a link or upload it. I'd guess within 1-3 days.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM ]
There was a quick shot of J. Blackmon in the Jags night-before-the-game meeting. Strange to think he was sitting there getting ready for a game less than a week before he screwed himself over yet again. Conversely they didn't show s**t for Niner mtgs. and such because like Whitner said, they're the most paranoid coaching staff in the NFL. During the fan rally at Trafalgar Square, Harbaugh threw out "Who's got it better than us?" It was awesome hearing so many British fans answer back right on cue "Nobody!"
YouTube this ish
Lol jags dc called kap Colon Kaepernick

[ Edited by NinerSquire on Nov 2, 2013 at 1:40 AM ]
Squire, link doesn't work and yeah I haven't found a way to directly link that short clip with the lady bugs. I hate pages where it's a bunch of videos but it's all on the same link so you can't give the link for each separate video.
Sorry it was a clip from discovery website
Was good to watch both teams & how they approached things during the week leading up to the game. So glad to see our guys getting confident in how they are playing as a team. Hope it continues in the 2nd half of the season.
49er fan in the carribeans. Is there a way i can watch this online somewhere since they wont be showing it here. or can someone DVR it and post it online somehow please?
Share 49ersWebzone