LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 345 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

The CBS-TV announcing crew assigned to #Colts at #49ers on Sunday (1:25 p.m., PT) is Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

Ooooh no collinsworth lmao! He is ok wit any game except covering niners games! Even if we win by 30, this guy finds reasons to justify not giving us credit! f**king hilarious, but not lmao
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The CBS-TV announcing crew assigned to #Colts at #49ers on Sunday (1:25 p.m., PT) is Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

Good, I wanna hear Simms drool over every one of Kap's throws

we better hope Kaep is out of the pocket then

true that, once defenses realize he can't throw from the pocket, we'll be in trouble.

Kaeps made plenty of nice passes from in the pocket in last 12 games.
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Good, I wanna hear Simms drool over every one of Kap's throws

we better hope Kaep is out of the pocket then

true that, once defenses realize he can't throw from the pocket, we'll be in trouble.

Kaeps made plenty of nice passes from in the pocket in last 12 games.

LOL I think they're giving an homage to SD49er's recent analysis.
Originally posted by frankie:

Ooooh no collinsworth lmao! He is ok wit any game except covering niners games! Even if we win by 30, this guy finds reasons to justify not giving us credit! f**king hilarious, but not lmao

I hate Collinsworth. He only has negative comments about the Niners, and roots for the other team. He is just sore he missed out on Super Bowl rings getting beat by the Niners twice. He is butt hurt, and it shows.
So ready for Sunday! Go 49ers!
I am not sure why so many people believe the Colts are going to lose. Vic Fangio used to be our DC when Mora was the head coach and now he is the 49ers DC. Many may remember that Mora was fired because he refused to fire Fangio, Fangio was the DC at Stanford in 2010 and followed Harbaugh to the NFL. Luck practiced against Fangio's defense the entire 2010 season and he has a photographic memory. I do not think Stanford changed the defense in 2011 when Derek Mason took over either. We are going to light that secondary up all day long. This is why I believe we are going to score often. Luck might throw for over 400 yards and 5 TD's. http://forums.colts.com/topic/20628-andrew-luck-knows-the-49ers-defense/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 17, 2013 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I am not sure why so many people believe the Colts are going to lose. Vic Fangio used to be our DC when Mora was the head coach and now he is the 49ers DC. Many may remember that Mora was fired because he refused to fire Fangio, Fangio was the DC at Stanford in 2010 and followed Harbaugh to the NFL. Luck practiced against Fangio's defense the entire 2010 season and he has a photographic memory. I do not think Stanford changed the defense in 2011 when Derek Mason took over either. We are going to light that secondary up all day long. This is why I believe we are going to score often. Luck might throw for over 400 yards and 5 TD's. http://forums.colts.com/topic/20628-andrew-luck-knows-the-49ers-defense/

one of the responses below this guys post

"What is Luck going to say....

Luck: "Hey McGlynn, Willis is going to blitz. I can tell, I practiced against their D-coordinator a few years ago."

McGlynn: "OK, I got him"

The result of the play is McGlynn with a broken ego."
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

one of the responses below this guys post

"What is Luck going to say....

Luck: "Hey McGlynn, Willis is going to blitz. I can tell, I practiced against their D-coordinator a few years ago."

McGlynn: "OK, I got him"

The result of the play is McGlynn with a broken ego."

"I don't know how many people are joking, but I really do believe we are going to beat the 49ers. Andrew Luck leads us to the first 40 burger in his era. Colts 42 49ers 17" http://forums.colts.com/topic/20627-the-official-colts-will-upset-the-49ers-thread/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM ]
Yes Luck knows because Stanford had the same level of D-line talent as the Niners do.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Yes Luck knows because Stanford had the same level of D-line talent as the Niners do.

Stanford didn't have the Smith brothers
by the way on that colts forum linked up above theres a thread that says "I would support a trade for Lattimore"...........like because they got a rb that got hurt we would all of a sudden just part with him, let alone him not being able to play this year.
by the way on that colts forum linked up above theres a thread that says "I would support a trade for Lattimore"...........like because they got a rb that got hurt we would all of a sudden just part with him, let alone him not being able to play this year.

T.Y. for LMJ.
the Colts defense is just atrocious, we better light them up
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

T.Y. for LMJ.

I'll do that in a heart beat since we can't scout or draft a wr worth a damn.
Share 49ersWebzone